TV Land Awards

Soapsuds

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched it. They've really whittled it down. They spend more time now giving "special" awards to specific shows. It's kinda funny how predictable the other awards are when you only see one of the nominees in the audience. :P

I thought the thing with Kelly Ripa at the beginning was about a show or two too long. Jeff Conaway looked terrible. I noticed they never even showed Andy Kaufman on screen during the Taxi clips.

I applaud Kirstie's weight loss but there's no way she weighs 145. This was taped a week ago and she's bigger than Tyra Banks at 160. I'm not doubting she lost at least 75 pounds...but I think maybe she's playing a little loose with the start and end weights.

Cute casting on the "Ugly Betty White" thing. I particularly liked Peter Scolari as Alexis, a clever throwback to his Bosom Buddies days.

• Members

Wow.

As a truly IGNORANT person would, I nearly dismissed this awards show. But you know what? I'm watching it now, and it's crazy! SHARON STONE?! How'd they get her?! Waht the hell? !

Has this show gain more prominence than I'm aware of? I mean, I'm impressed! I can't wait to see whomever else they got.

(I'm watching it now, and Taxi just won the Medallion.)

Carol Kane is still alive? NO WAY!

Wow. so much you learn from this show.

Archived