DAYS: How they should handle Alice's eventual demise

• Members

I would like for Marlena to relapse into her Stalker mode and finish off the job she started in 2004. DAYS could get a lot of mileage out of this story, and Marlena wouldn't face jail time because she'd have been under the influence of mind control.

I personally think Marlena killing Alice was the highlight of JER's second DAYS run and I would love for it to have been real, rather than an elaborate hoax cooked up with Corday....sorry, Tony.

It is also a passing of the torch because Marlena becomes the show's new matriarch when Alice dies.

That would be the best send off for Alice. Having her die in her sleep is lame, an example of cheap, lazy writing, and totally expected. If not murder, then a car accident or explosion or fire. Something dramatic. Alice deserves one final hurrah.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No its NOT called drama. Its called absolute garbage and the worst nightmare to hit Daytime ever since The Unabortion took a step into daylight (Although I'm loving Josh right now. Such a Kane boy).

What you're saying is so bizzare that I literally choked on my ice cream as I was reading it. Lol I don't need to say anymore cuz it won't happen and it would NEVER happen. Frances would never approve of that. No one on the set would approve. No in their right mind at NBC Daytime would approve that.

• Members
Yes I watch Days and I know the drill. Salem Stalker comes to town and "killed" all the veterans. Or so we thought. In fact they were sent to an island. Tony Dimera was behind the whole thing of course but everyone escaped and got back home safely. The End. Yes its an abridged version but the point is made. Bottom line is that it wasn't real. Nor would something like that ever be done. Thank the Lord. So keep dreaming. I just want to see one last scene with Alice surrounded by her large family and they remember all the days of her life and share the warmth and tears with them.

• Members

Rion, tone it down please.

Now...the idea you did post would be perhaps the most offensive, disrespectful thing ever done on daytime. That is sick. Frances would never agree to that. Marlena killing Alice in a twisted fashion was bad enough the first time and that was the very point where fans began to tune out. It was way too much for them. The fact you even posted that is actually horrifying IMO and it's a slap in the face to Frances and her legacy.

• Members

Thank You

Good Night

And may God Bless Frances whereever she is, please comfort her family in this difficult time, and recieve her into the Kingdom of Heaven with all the saints and angels when it is her time to move on. For if there truly is a God as I believe and Heaven does exist, no one on this Earth deserves to be there more than Frances.

• Members

You're funny, Rion. :lol:

Seriously, what makes you think this would be a good idea? 1.) Fans are sick of mind control. Just look at the reaction to Steve's current story. 2.) Why would anyone want to see someone they look to as a surrogate grandmother murdered AGAIN? It's never simply about dramatic value. You have to look at every layer of consequence.

• Members

IMO, the murder of Alice by Marlena during the stalker storyline never should have been reversed. I mean really, FR was already in her late 80's...she was going out with a bang and then everyone was brought back to life. Crazy ass show.

• Members

There are many ways to pass the torch than to do what was suggested. You are intitled to your opinion, however offensive it may be, but that just doesn't make any sense to do with a lady who has been wth this show since the very first episode.

Also, calm down, Rion. There is no need for you or anyone else to start with the rude type of posts that has started in this thread.

Archived