Days:SOW Spoilers

• Members

SOW:

Sneak Peeks

Week of April 16

Belle's jealousy over Gabby and Shawn escalates.

Nick jumps to Willow's defense.

Stephanie returns to Salem.

Kate warns Phillip not to get involved with EJ.

Can't Miss - Tues. April 17 - Chelsea tries to seduce Max.

Week of April 23

Sami is horrified by the discovery she makes in her bed.

Bo warns Shawn and Belle that they must get off the island pronto.

A doctor gives Steve a provocative tarot card reading.

The DOOL main story (paraphrasing) is about Sami going through with her plan to try and kill EJ - starting with poisoned lipstick. She is wearing Atropine-laced lipstick to knock him out. At the cabin, Kate calls EJ and he tells Kate that he is going to tell her all about he and Sami, so Sami panics, grabs him and tackles him. He drops the phone and she goes in for the kiss. Celeste comes in and asks Sami what is taking so long, and Sami freaks because the phone is still off the hook and she doesn't know what all Kate might have heard. Then Sami and Celeste start pouring gasoline around the cabin. Celeste leaves Sami alone to light the match. Sami can't do it, but she can't NOT do it, either. Since she already knocked him out she has commited herself to the plan.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=87070

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Sami stuff sounds good.

I am glad to see that Bo gets involved with Shelle finally the following week. Hope this means they are off the island soon.

I hope the Chelsea/Max stuff isn't as bad as it sounds. I heard she was only going to flirt with him to make Nick jealous. Hogan hates incest so I am sure it won't be more then that.

• Members

Well Bo talking with Shawn and Belle is good...I'm guessing he figures out EJ and Phillip know where they are...Hopefully they will get off the island and back to salem..but i could see Hogan just moving them to a new location...Hopefully Corday will intercede...

The Sami stuff sounds exciting...hopefully it plays out as well as it sounds on paper...

• Members

I figure the Chlesea/Max stuff is one of 2 things. Either she gets mad at Nick for helping Willow so she tries to make him jealous, or maybe she is testing Max to see if he really likes Abby.

If we really are going to have some kind of mystery surronding EJ, then Shawn/Belle will be back soon I think. If EJ threatens Shawn or goes after him in any way, then that will add to the number of people that will want EJ killed. Plus, I think EJ will double cross Phillip in some way giving Phillip a motive also.

• Members

That is more like the other way around. It's pretty common knowledge that anything Shelle has Corday written all over it so my hope is that Hogan intercedes and convinces Corday to go in another direction if the plan is to move them to another location.

I too think Belle and Shawn will be back soon. I would think they would be a part of the EJ murder or whodunit (since it seems we will likely get one) given Shawn's connection to EJ and I would hope they are back for Sami's wedding.

• Members

I look forward to the murder! Even if Kate did hear something, it wouldn't really matter. Her and Celeste would be suspects, along with much of Salem. However, Sami would likely fall under the list of primary suspects, given what she said to Kayla, and seeing that she had to cancel her romantic getaway with Lucas to go through with this.

The Belle/Shawn/Gabby stuff is getting lame! I want to see the three of them get off the island, and find out what Gabby is up to.

Archived