All: Character Returns

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny how Kristen is in almost everyone's DAYS list... Can you imagine if Kristen was returning to DAYS, esp. with Eileen Davidson, it could have been ground breaking!! Hopefully she can return even if it is not with Eileen.

DAYS

Kristen

Stefano

Lawrence

Jack

Jennifer

Lexie

I think DAYS can do without many returns and focusing on its own glory...

OLTL

Tina (!!!)

Gabrielle (never going to happen)

Sarah (never going to happen)

Max

• Members

AMC

(1) Dixie Cooney ----- Cady McClain ------ should've never been fired, should've never been killed, one of the best female leads on AMC in its history, the love of Tad's life, JR's mother. Has a lot of story potential left.

(2) Brooke English-----Julia Barr-----should've never been fired, Jamie's mother, Phoebe's niece, Erica's true rival, lots of storyline potential left.

(3) Liza Colby-----with Marcy Walker out of the acting world due to new job as children's pastor in her church, re-cast with a daytime vet. Adam's ex, Tad's friend & ex, Marian's daughter, Colby's mom. A lot of storyline potential left. I'd recast with either (2 previous mentioned actresses), Lindsay Frost or Catherine Hickland, or Judi Evans or Tonja Walker-Davidson.

(4) Ruth Martin----this Martin matriarch should've never been axed. Mary Fickett (the original Ruth) stated in SID over a year ago that she wanted to return. If she is still able to, I'd bring her back. If not then Lee Meriwether, who did fine as Ruth as well.

(5) Nina Cortlandt Warner----Taylor Miller. With James Mitchell at 87 years old, Nina needs to be brought back to keep the Cortlandt family alive. I'd also bring back....

(6) Bobby Warner ---- Nina's son, preferably with Brian Gaskill back in the role. If not Christian Campbell.

(7) Petey Cortlandt ----SORAS'd to around 17 years old.

(8) Jake Martin----either Michael Lowry or J. Eddie Peck.

(9) Dr. David Hayward----- I'd prefer Vincent Irizarry back, but with him on Y&R, put in someone like Paul Satterfield(ex-Spencer, OLTL) to play the part, maybe just short-term, to bring back Dixie. David kidnapped Dixie after giving her a drug that mimicked death.

(10, 11, 12) Bring back the African-American characters---Reggie (Michael B. Jordan), Danielle(Tanisha Lynn) & Mimi(Shari Headley) and the orginal Derek(Bill Christian, if he doesn't want to return, then re-cast with Nathan Purdee(ex-Hank, OLTL)).

-----Put Jennifer Bassey(Marian) & Jill Larson(Opal) back on contract.

DAYS

(1) Stefano DiMera----the patriarch of the DiMeras needs to be brought back. Definitely want Joe Mascolo back.

(2) Jan Spears-----with Heather Lindell in the role. Need a real enemy for Shawn & Belle. Jan's IT. Jan would also make a good love interest for Phillip. I'd have her turn out to be Tony DiMera's daughter and a bitch but not crazy like she was in the past.

(3) Eric Brady ---- Sami needs her twin brother in her life. I'd pick the actor who play

ed Sami as Stan(can't think of his real name) to play Eric, due to his resemblance to Ali Sweeney.

(4) Mickey Horton ----- Mickey, who would be the patriarch of the Horton family needs to be brought back. Hopefully John Clarke could return. If that wouldn't work, maybe Jed Allan(ex-Edward, GH; ex-Ed, PC:, ex-Don, DAYS), Peter Hansen(ex-Lee Baldwin, GH & PC) or Stuart Damon(Alan, GH) or Nicholas Pryor (ex-Victor Collins, PC) could take over.

(5 & 6) Melissa Horton & Sarah Horton ---- Maggie & Mickey's daughter need to be brought in, at least one of them does.

(7) Lexie Carver----Renée Jones. It's a shame and disgrace that DAYS axed this important actress & role!

-------Put Bill & Susan Hayes(Doug & Julie) & Tanya Boyd(Celeste) back on contract.

(8 & 9) Jack Deveraux & Jennifer Rose Horton Deveraux ---- Matthew Ashford, and either Melissa Reeves or a good re-cast.

-----It's doubtful Reeves would return permanently, So I'd recast with either Kristina Wagner, Sandra Ferguson or Jensen Buchanan.

(10) Kristen Blake and Susan Banks Wells. I'd definitely want them back. It's a shame that DAYS didn't get Eileen Davidson back after Y&R fired her. It'd be hard to re-cast the dual role though.

GH

(1) Laura Spencer ---- Genie Francis. VERY, VERY needed.

(2) AJ Quartermaine ----- should've never been killed off. Since Billy Warlock (my 1st choice) is joining Y&R, I'd bring back either Sean Kanan or Gerald Hopkins back as AJ.

(3) Jeff Webber ----Elizabeth's dad needs to brought in full time. Even though Elizabeth has been a front-burner character almost from the get-go, her family has been woofully not been part of the canvas for long. I'd try to get Richard Dean Anderson back. If not a daytime vet.

(4) Steven Weber-----I liked Shaun Benson as Steven, Elizabeth's older, half brother. He should've never been axed. Maybe re-cast with a vet actor.

(5) Courtney Matthews---- Helena faked Courtney's death. ----I'd bring back Alicia Leigh Willis or re-cast with Erin Hershey Presley. Courtney & Jax could get back together.

-----Put Wally Kurth(Ned) & Rachel Ames(Audrey) back on contract. Never should've been taken off contract in the 1st place!

ONE LIFE

(1) Asa Buchanan----Phil Carey. Although he's not gone yet. I'd give Phil a contract and a raise (and fire Michael Easton(John) to make up for it!).

(2) Kevin Buchanan --- Dan Gauthier. It's a disgrace that the best Kevin ever was fired.

(3) Kelly Cramer----Heather Tom. OLTL should've offered Tom the moon and the stars to keep her, due to talent.

(4) Tina Lord. Grab Andrea Evans as soon as PASSIONS is canceled.

(5) Cain Rogan. ---- Chis Cousins. It was mentioned when Sarah/Flash was in town that Tina was back with Cain, so it's logical for Cain to return with Tina, if just for a short-term.

(6) Joey Buchanan---Viki's youngest son is M.I.A. and has been for too long. I'd bring back Don Jeffcoat or Bruce Michael Hall or find a very good re-cast, with acting experience.

(7) Cassie Callison----Laura Koffman. Dorian's eldest daughter, Cassie, has also been M.I.A. for far too long. Bring this beautiful talented lady, Laura back OLTL!

(8) Rachel Gannon-----Ellen Bethea. Nora's daughter is another M.I.A. character. Nora needs her daugher back.

----Put Robert Krimmer(Andrew) & Ilene Kristen(Roxy) back on contract.

Archived