Days: A Plea for Balance

• Members

Balance is greatly needed right now. ITA. However, the show needs more than balance. There's something going on beyond this. If it's budget issues, balance won't be solved. The next route to go is to make the current writing on the current used characters good and consistent. It's like asking for more than one's basket can hold. It can't be helped. The show will have to do whatever it takes to prevent bankruptcy. If it's just Corday toying with business, then he should be the one to step down. He's the one constant for Days' downfall.

Hey. First, right click on the banners you want to use and then click "properties". Look for the IMG link. Highlight and copy the link. Go to "My Controls" in the top menu on the right side of the screen. It's opposite the log-in info. Then, on the left menu, scroll down to the section called "Personal Profile". Click on "Edit Signature". There's a button called "Insert Image". It has a picture as its icon. Click it. Paste the link you copied before. Click "Ok". Banner's done. :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been saying this pretty much since earl-Feb when it became clear the B&H/J&M backburner stuff wasn't normal cyclical storytelling. Interestingly I was asked pretty much the same question yesterday on the sony board (coincidentally also by a J&M fan) and I pointed them to a very long post that I made there back in February which made essentially the same argument and called for S&K, B&H and J&M fans to work together and ask TPTB to pull B&H/J&M from the backburner and restore balance to the show.

Here's what I said then, back on Feb 8:

Archived