Charlotte Rae (Facts of Life) Calls Joan Collins a 'Bi*ch'

R!ck

• Members

It's an elderly catfight :lol: Rae is 80 and Collins is 73

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

TVsquad.com

Mrs. Garrett has fighting words for Joan Collins

There's a quality I really admire in older women. It's the "I no longer give a crap what you think of me" quality. They've seen it all, done it all, been there and back and have no reason not to speak their minds. It's so damn refreshing in a world of publicists and politesse to hear some old curmudgeon honestly and blithely offer their withering assessment of the world.

The now 80 year-old Charlotte Rae, television's Mrs. Garrett of Facts of Life fame, gave a mouthful to reporters on the red carpet of the LA premiere of Joan Collins and Linda Evans' theatrical turn in Legends. When asked about Collins, Rae responded, "Joan Collins is a bitch! There's no doubt about it. Everyone says she's an extremely difficult person." The Insider sprung the tape of Rae's remarks on Collins in a backstage interview. Collins reply: "Who is this old cow!" I don't know what it is about these catty old broads, but I love them.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived