Passions: Monday, April 2nd Discussion

• Members

So, I've been taping Passions, but today is the first today in months that I got to see it live. I haven't been going back to watch my tapes, but I just had to see what's going on today. I'm just shocked at the destruction of Theresa/Jared's relationship. How did it come to this? As for Ethan, I'm sick of him. He only wants Theresa when she's not after him. Why can't he just admit he loves her and stop playing with her mind and heart? I just bursted out laughing when he had the audacity to blame Theresa for not waiting for 2 minutes! LMAO. Is he kidding me? I feel bad for Jared, but how dumb can he be? It doesn't take a rock scientist to know Theresa still wants Ethan.

As for Chad and his lover, that was gross. I feel like it's out of character for him. OldChad would never ever do this. How could he do this to the love of his life? Now, is the lover hired by Alistar or something or is he really in love with Chad? Oh and what's up with Fancy and Luis? Is Sheridan still evil? I'm really losing hope on Lancy here. BTW, what's going on with Simone? Why is she so pissed at Luis?

So far, Passions is really interesting. I think it may be because Fox, Miguel, and Kay aren't on today. I hate them with a passion now. lol

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vincent's a tabloid reporter and sleazy. I think he's the blackmailer and may be the same person as Valerie.

The stalker(s) raped Fancy a second time, and planted Luis' semen into Fancy. When it was found by a rape kit, mistrust entered the relationship. Also, Fancy awoke to find Luis holding a jar of acid, which had been splashed on her. What she did not see was an attacker in white running away from the bedroom. Sheridan has been trying to force Fancy to leave town, and Sheridan has used Marty's memory to manipulate Luis' emotions.

Simone's girlfriend, Rae, had information about who raped Fancy and sexually assaulted Luis. The person killed Rae and placed Luis' chain in Rae's dead hands. Luis is charged with Rae's murder. He's escaped 3 times.

Last week's episodes were good and so were most of March's episodes. I suggest watching those if they are recorded. Any episode without Fox, Kay, and Miguel is to be treasured. Thankfully, they did not pollute the screen as much during March.

• Members

Wow, I don't know this for sure but I'm almost POSITIVE that after all that buildup Ethan gave for the importance of seeing the walls of that apartment, come tomorrow, we'll learn the blackmailer STRIPPED ALL THE PHOTOS OFF THE WALL!! :o

So that will be bad.

But WHOA, WHOA WHOAAAA about that preview for tomorrow.

I haven't read a spoiler that said tomorrow is the big 'Chad screws guys' reveal, but it almost looks that way from the preview! I mean why else would Whit say, "NEVER in my wildest dreams!" when she sees Vinny at the no tell motel? !!

• Members

The past 3 episodes have been very good. The lack of Fox/Kay/Miguel and the focus off rape has improved the show immensely.

Jaresa is dead to me and ET is turning back into something I can root for again because of Eric and Lindsey. Eric has raised his game of late and Lindsey's acting suggests she is bored with the Jared pairing because with Eric and her other cast members she is shining. Her spark is coming back. I know the walls of the hideout are probably empty but whatever. I am still liking the show.

Also, THANK YOU JER FOR BRINGING IVY BACK INTO THERESA'S ORBIT!! She should be there. With Rebecca MIA and Gwen gone, she needs a rival. Love Julian/Ivy together too.

I like the Whitney/Chad/Vincent stuff. I know it probably isn't coming out but I can tell they are building to a big reveal later on. I was entertained though.

Emily Harper rocked today and great to see Simone active.

3 in a roll for Passions. I hope it keeps up.

• Members

Yes, good episode today, but the rest of the week's episodes seem like they will be boring except for several scenes.

Oh, well...I expect things to heat up again next week. Passions does events well, mainly due to multiple characters interacting who normally don't.

May should be awesome.

Archived