• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I had it on today in the gym - and I will say one thing. I wasn't bored to tears - which is a miracle!

But this whole Will/Gwen/Jade/Adam storyline is way too similar to the story that Passanante wrote over at AMC. Think Tad/Dixie/David/Leslie ;)

• Members

I think today's show was really good, I hate what they have done to Adam, but the acting was great by Matt C. and Jen Landon. Today really kept me tuned in it had a real good drama feeling to it, I just hope we are nearing the end of this storyline so we can move on finally to something else.

• Members

I'm sorry to piss in anyone's cornflakes, but I'm so tired of these single-storyline "special" eppys. Yeah...sure, today was intense. But, imo, it's a case of crying after the milk's already been spilled. (spilt?...whatever!)

The half-assed explanation of Adam's abrupt personality split still makes no sense. He was more attracted (and I believed) his attraction to Jade way more than Gwen. He'd just broken up with a long-term girlfriend, and his dad died, so Gwennie became the light of his life? GMAFB.

His disgust for Will? Well, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Hello...not only was he lusting after Gwen, he set Will up for stealing his own bonds, then was going to leave Casey to take all the blame. Brother of the year material he ain't.

The only thing that made sense was his complete disgust for Gwen fueling this revenge. As he was ticking off all her transgressions, I couldn't help but agree with him...Gwen continually plays the victim and just expects to get away with it.

And the worst thing of all is, I don't feel an ounce of pity for her, whether he rapes her or not.

It was nice seeing Babs/Tom/Margo, but Margo looked like an idiot, Tom had the Whiplash Moment of the Day pleading with Margo not to put an APB out on Casey (after months of being the most disappointed in Casey? after years of being Mr. Law&Order? You can't be serious!) And the Babs/Iris stuff was nearly cringeworthy. Babs is blaming Maddie for Will and Gwen running off? I guess Paul isn't the only psychic in the family. And what a waste of Iris...prancing around stupidly dropping hints that Will was gone. Uh, hello....don't you think Iris would be smart enough to want Will gone for a long time? The longer she's gone, the less likely he's going to get the trust back.

And I swear to God if I get another door being locked from the outside to trap someone, I'm gonna scream! It's ridiculous.

• Members

I am too upset about Adam being trashed to appreciate this and I don't feel any sympathy for Gwen. ATWT has great actors and they can produce some good individual episodes or scenes, but I'm tired of the motivations making sense. The foundation of all these "payoffs" is just pathetic.

• Members

Just watched it and LOVED IT!!! This was like a Friday episode!! I hardly FFed through ANYTHING, and these days I FF through almost everything. Jennifer Landon is such a great actress. It's time for Adam to die for real now.

I loved them putting Jade into the story (except I HATE her hair....I like it straight better).

Archived