Y&R: Billy Warlock Joins the Cast

• Members

In the new SOD, they report that Billy Warlock has joined the cast in a contract role of Jack's campaign manager. Warlock joins an other soap vet Vicent Irizarry. Warlock's first tape date is March 28. He will first air in May.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There goes my chances/wishes of Billy ever returning for a Frankie/Billie pairing. :( I am glad he's going to Y&R though, just because it's #1 (don't know how, but it is) and he's getting paid. I shutter to think what kind of character The Hack's created for him.

• Members

Maybe Jack fires David and replaces him with the one that Billy is playing. I think that is what happens since Jack and David seem to be butting heads. I think Jack is going to eventually fire David and Billy's character will be the new campaign manager.

• Members

Never thought of that. Could be. It would've been better had this been the original idea and Cane never been introduced. It's pretty much impossible for them to change it now since they've made it very clear that Phillip was born in 1975 and would be in his early 30s right now, not late 30s/early 40s like Phillip is supposed to be and what Billy Warlock would be able to play.

• Members

The last thing we need is another contract male cast member with no ties to the fricking show! But Latham only brings on character to service her plots. If they happen to click with the cast members, she MAY play with that, but her plots are first priority. Y&R history? History? What is that?

Archived