9/11 Phonecall...

KLN

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't cry, I never cried then and I still don't. Not because I don't want too, or because I don't feel it...but because I've never been sure I'd be able to stop. :( I still don't believe it, and I've seen that footage 100's of times. It's like standard viewing in Political Science courses.

You knew the moment that clip started, the building would go down with him still talking. But I still jumped. He has no idea what happened. None. Did you notice that. There he was, begging someone to come save him, and he had no idea why.

I think part of me is still numb. Cold. Sometimes I think it's just a bad dream and eventually we'll wake up....

• Members

Wow that is really surreal, even after all that time, it brings so many feelings back just watching that. I can remember being so confused and scared about what was going on in the world. This was the first time in my life that I actually realized how dangerous and hateful somethings can be in the world. I would definitely have to say that that day really was a loss of innocence for so many people, myself included.

Archived