Y&R SPOILERS: Kevin & Gloria At It Again....

• Members

Here are some spoilers for what's going down on Y&R

Colleen becomes JT's Obsession

Ji Min's computer becomes Kevin's goal

Sharon pushes Brad to make peace with Victoria

The Ghost of John adds doubts of Sharon in Jack's head

Jill and Ji Min are on 'candid camera'

Katherine's encouragement to Nikki could be bad for Jack

Cane feels an un-intentional snub from Jill

Paul is on yet another case courtesy of Kay

Pyllis and Lauren are forced to co-exist with one another

Jill and Ji Min's tape winds up in someone's hands

Korbel will work closer with Vicky

Sharon could be trouble for Korbel and Colleen

Kevin offers Colleen a way out ( he offers to be her new 'guy')

Jack and David get down and dirty to get what they want

JT becomes Vicky's 'private eye'

Lily gets the shock of her life

***** NEWS FLASH******* NEWS FLASH****** NEWS FLASH*******

Dru faces a very steep fall :(:(

Jill has revenge on the brain

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I want a Kevin and Colleen pairing, I'm dreading it. The Hack is incapable of producing great stories for me and this new pairing will come straight out of left field like everything else she writes. They'll be fighting one day and then the next day, they'll figure out their love for each other and hop into bed.

I'm over it!

• Members

Kevin and Colleen when they still need to focus on developing Ji Min/Jill, Will/Jill, Will/Gloria, Adrian/Colleen, Victoria/JT and most of all Paul/Maggie. There really is no romance on this show anymore.

As for Kevin hacking into Ji Min's account, that is just yet another crime for them to blame on Jack or just get away with.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 26 2007, 12:13 AM)
Kevin and Colleen when they still need to focus on developing Ji Min/Jill, Will/Jill, Will/Gloria, Adrian/Colleen, Victoria/JT and most of all Paul/Maggie. There really is no romance on this show anymore.

As for Kevin hacking into Ji Min's account, that is just yet another crime for them to blame on Jack or just get away with.

Kevin's hacking into Ji Min's computer is for the fallout with what he did to Jack...that is the initial goal....in another spoiler it was said that Kevin's dirty deeds with hacking into Jack's email will come back to destroy him, Gloria, Michael and all those concerning the company

• Members

I always find us soap fans so funny. We make long posts about not firing vets, Latham (or insert other writer) being a hack for getting rid of long term characters in favor of newer ones, etc. But then if it happens to be a character or a long time vet that we don't like the same writer who is a hack gets praise from us for getting rid of them.

• Members

Why did Kevin and Gloria feel that they had to belittle Jack today. It was total unneccesary and un-called for them to do that on camera.

I be glad when Will finally jail Gloria , Kevin and Michael for all the crimes they have committed against their peers.

Archived