AW: Some Info about its fate on Soapnet.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't forget the mags. It wouldn't hurt to email them. I am sure some of them who have soapnet and watch re-runs of AW are mad, too. I know they recently praised SN for landing re-runs of The OC in SOD but I doubt they wanted AW to be sacrificed especially when SN had more than enough room to accomodate The OC and OTH and still air AW.

• Members

I don't get that at all. Why at 1 and 2? Most kids are at School during that time. I understand 5 and 6 but 1 and 2 makes no sense unless they are counting on college kids.

ETA: And don't get me started on four hours of Dallas. A show that has been in re-runs for probably over 15 years and has most seasons out on DVD.

• Members

The 1/2 airings of OC/OTH isn't the most confusing part for me. I just don't get why they need to air it twice within two hours. There aren't many episodes so it will rerun quick and airing it twice a day will cause burn out. Why not at least wait for the shows to join the network and see how it does?

• Members

I happen to be one of the biggest fans of Dallas around. I loved the show when it was on CBS, and I loved it in reruns on TNN. I've made two trips to Southfork when I was in Dallas. That said... FOUR HOURS A DAY? One or two showings a day is perfect for me.

• Members

The bad part about the four Dallas airings is that the 5/6am airings (or whatever) are RERUNS of what aired the day before in the afternoon! Two wasted hours, IMO (and I LOVE DALLAS) that could go to Another World and Ryan's Hope.

It's so stupid. What could hurt showing AW and RH at 5 and 6am?

Archived