B&B: Spoilers From Bradley Bell! Where Are The Sheila Fans?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sheila is such a played out villian at this point. They need to dump her and bring on someone like Morgan or Margo or both who can spice up the show in the long term. Dump boring Jackie and bring on Margo! Lauren Koslow is being wasted at DAYS (which will be cancelled) so she should RUN to B&B!

• Members

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 22 2007, 11:23 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Sheila is such a played out villian at this point. They need to dump her and bring on someone like Morgan or Margo or both who can spice up the show in the long term. Dump boring Jackie and bring on Margo! Lauren Koslow is being wasted at DAYS (which will be cancelled) so she should RUN to B&B!

Bite your tongue! :angry:

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 22 2007, 12:23 PM)
Sheila is such a played out villian at this point. They need to dump her and bring on someone like Morgan or Margo or both who can spice up the show in the long term. Dump boring Jackie and bring on Margo! Lauren Koslow is being wasted at DAYS (which will be cancelled) so she should RUN to B&B!

DUMP HER!?!?!?!?!? Sheila WILL NEVER be played out!!

• Members

I disagree. So much has been done to Sheila as a villian that it wouldn't be remotely believable to have her in LA full time ever again. It would be a tired old retread and you all know it. But I agree the show needs a new villian or someone who isn't burnt out. I still say Morgan #1 and I'd also bring back Lauren Koslow.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 22 2007, 09:28 PM)
I disagree. So much has been done to Sheila as a villian that it wouldn't be remotely believable to have her in LA full time ever again. It would be a tired old retread and you all know it. But I agree the show needs a new villian or someone who isn't burnt out. I still say Morgan #1 and I'd also bring back Lauren Koslow.

I most certainly do not. :)

• Members

Well what logical way would you get Sheila out of all her legal troubles? And how would you make it where any of the Forresters would want anything to do with such a known deranged woman?

It wouldn't make any sense for anyone on the show to give her another chance, forgive her or fall in love with her. And they all have grounds for a restraining order.

• Members

I agree Sheila is all played out. IMO it shows how desperate a show is if they have to keep bringing back tired old villians, even if they're fan favorites. Like on Days, Stefano wore out his welcome for alot of people. It's like the writers can't think of anything new so it's "Bring back Sheila" "Bring back Stefano" :blink:

Archived