Days:Wednesday

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I fastforwarded through the island stuff..can't stand this Duck guy...and the Gabby and Belle stuff was boring..who cares if Belle is going to make a phone call? Celeste and EJ was okay, but nothing too exciting..It was nice hearing EJ call her Francesca though..I remember caroline used to call her that in the past as well...

My favorite part was obviously Marlena taking down Steve twice, great stuff...and i also liked Billie's scenes with Marlena and Kayla...Who knows when the next time we'll see Marlena will be though, haven't heard her in the spoilers....And tomorrows show looks extremely boring....I kind of wish we would have gotten some Bo and Hope this week...Maybe a few scenes of them in their burnt house checking the damage...Just to continue on with the arson storyline...But continuity isn't a big thing for Hogan lately...

• Members

Oh, I do have to agree with you on one thing though: I LOVE DUCK!!! :lol::wub:

Didn't think I would, but he really is like the lovable island grouch from those movies. (Whichever ones.)

He's a grouch whose "bark is worse than his bite," as Gabby says -- again, a CLASSIC movie description of a character.

I just love Duck, and Gabby too! I like the way Joy Bisco talks. Does that make sense? I can't explain it, but there's something in her voice.

• Members

You know what I find funny? That SO many people were convinced that Celeste was setting Sami up. Well, folks, today proved that's not the case, and Cellie's not in cahoots with EJ -- and if she is, the dialogue writers all should be fired for convincing us firmly of things being otherwise.

But let's talk about your comment, Kev...who cares if Belle makes a phone call? Well, for one, SHAWN DOES. Which is why Belle and Gabby were STUPID to think that "no one would see" them in the BAR, where everyone GOES, to make a phone call!

TALK ABOUT CONTRIVED!!!

Hogan, you've done it again!!!

• Members

Well, I hope that Celeste is ready for a storm, because she is going to be struck by lightning for lying to EJ. She never should have said may lighting strike her down.

I am unsure if I think EJ was behind Lexie and Tek's disappearance, but she is definatly not dead. Her family, the DiMera's, has her hiding out somewhere.

I can actually say I enjoyed Marlena today. It has been a very long time. I laughed when she used the pepper spray on Steve.

• Members

just watched this week's episodes:

DH? ah.she wasnt that good(I loved the sparying,but her acting in those 3 episode was..blah).on the other hand,I finally LOVE julie pinson and look forward to see her.I think she and SN have a nice chemistry.

sHelle? booooring! how could they ruin this story? it had everything it needed to be one of the best stories on the show.and god,this gabby chick is annoying,and cant act at all.painfull to watch.

Archived