AMC: Tuesday

• Members

The best part about Adam having the Baby Stealing Whores arrested was that he had a smirk as opposed to feeling bad. Yeah, he will be the bad person in all this because the Carey's are just misunderstood - SLUTS!

It is time to revive these characters and free PV from these pig whores. Let them go slop somewhere else! It's maddening.

Jonathan is not worth discussing because he should not even be on the show. Why would I even bother?

Unfortunately, Kendall and her himbo, Zack, are back. Don't care.

Annie and Ryan? Who gives a rat's ass?????

Yesterday's show really grabbed me as far as the Carey Whores are concerned. It was kind of disturbing to watch the JR. Whore tell her mama that Adam is not worth her tears, and that Adam was mean to her mama... Hello, TRAMP, YOUR MAMA SLEPT WITH ANOTHER MAN DURING HER MARRIAGE! Why does The Piglet not get that? When you love someone, and so far, Adam has been good to Krys, you don't comfort another man by giving him a piece of ass! There are rules. I was scratching my head at the thought processes of these 2. Babe was making it out to be something that you recover from easily. I guess that's because she's a 1st class slut, she would want to believe that cheating is no biggie. But Adam was being to mean? Ugh!

Glad to see Stuart was able to get out the words, "poor Adam" before we began on how Krystal's adultery would affect the Carey's. BULLSHIT!

Adam, Bring those hos to their knees, something I believe both have become accustomed to!

Oh, and before I forget, KILL JR! He's worhtless!

ANDREA

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While it was good to hear Krystal acknowledge the fact that Adam has every right to feel any and all of the feelings he feels, yesterday really made me want to send that pig slut Babe to the slaughterhouse. First, she sits up in bed telling JR she can't forgive him for blackmailing her -- BUT DOESN'T REALIZE THAT HE WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO BLACKMAIL HER ABOUT IF SHE AND HER WHORE MAMA DIDN'T CONTINUOUSLY CHEAT, GET PREGNANT AND KEEP BABIES FROM THEIR PARENTS TIME AND TIME AGAIN! And the fact that this latest ripple of mistrust in this toxic Jabe relationship was her doing. If she had half a brain in her head, she wouldn't be kissing Josh even if it was a "goodbye" kiss. If that's the case, the man has two chisled cheeks on his face... kiss THOSE goodbye, tramp! Second, Babe's dialog just made me realize that no matter how much Babe is Love she still hasn't grasped the simple little concept that CHEATING ON YOUR MARRIAGE IS A PRETTY DAMN BIG DEAL! She obviously didn't understand or learn that in her marriage, since she did it twice, and she clearly hasn't gotten the clue by watching her Mama Cow's marriage fall apart.

• Members

Wow, I disagree with you guys! Adam IS at fault here -- too.

Sorry we live in a divorce society but the rules have always been the same: marriage is for BETTER OR FOR WORST.

They don't say what "worst" is. It means anything. ANYTHING worst.

This is "worst."

Adam is a HYPOCRITE for not honoring his marriage vows.

I'm with McTavish on this one. Go girl!

• Members

It's because they're SO boring, and they hog screentime. Zendall may be on alot, but they get like 30 seconds compared to Babe/JR, Babe/Josh, Ryannie's 3 minutes plus.

Also it's because alot of us hate Ryan with a passion, and he has turned Annie, like he did Greenlee and Kendall, into a stepford wife type of woman.

Annie is hotter with Jonathan IMO.

• Members

This was another good episode thanks to the Chandler's.

I loved Adam's dialogue in this. Babe: "Where's Mama?". Adam: "I left her dead on the floor [grins]". HAHA! That was classic.

About Ryan and Annie....... I don't hate them, yet I don't find them very interesting either. And, OK, I'll now come out and say that the actress playing Annie does look more like RB than I admitted earlier (especially when she smiles). If her lips were deflated, they'd look like - almost - twins. I still don’t feel, however, that she could have played Greenlee convincingly. Looks don’t matter when you don’t have the chops.

I find it hilarious that they're not even trying to hide Sydney Penny's pregnancy. You got a clear view of her huge stomach. Rather lame.

• Members

You missed the revision:

"Marriage is for better or worse, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BABY STEALING PIG WHORES"... It was updated a few years ago.

And how can you say Adam didn't honor his marriage vows when his wife believes the only comfort you can give a "friend" is by way of ass??? That's ridiculous! Are you really serious?

Those Carey Whores have got to go. If they must stay, STOP sacrificing the other characters for them! I can't stand what has become of AMC because of the two. Any potential they had is now gone! I want to see the new writer restore order, and in order to do that, get rid of these pig b!tches!

ANDREA

• Members

Actually, I am serious, Andrea.

Because once again, yes, we do live in a divorce society, but that's not the point behind marriage, which is FOREVER.

"For better or worst," sorry, does include staying married to a 'baby-stealing pig whore.' '

That's why marriage is a commitment. You accept faults and all. Mistakes and all.

Of course, a person from today's society would never know that since marriage and its sanctity just aren't taken as seriously as they should. And how could they when you have quickie Vegas weddings and people who don't even know that marriage vows are all-inclusive, which is why it's such a serious institution, "not to be entered into lightly."

• Members

Post of the day! Post of the day!

If the Bible can make exceptions for divorce, it shouldn't be that inconceivable that it is an option. People shouldn't stay married to save face i.e. a battered wife staying with her abusive husband or a cheating wife making a fool out of her husband. Just make sure the prenup is signed.

Archived