ATWT: Tamara Tunie No More

• Members

According to SOW: Tamara Tunie will be saying so long for good to ATWT. She's been on the show for nearly 20 years

She's been working on several side projects and starring regularily on Law and Order:SVU for some time...

I liked Tamara Tunie, but I felt she would leave eventually once she got off to a good start on all her other projects.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping he'd be the love interest for Luke, but someone here said they were casting for a gay character named "Noah."

Too bad. She was one of the best actresses on the show, and they WASTED her. Just like they did with Larry Bryggman and just like they continue to do with most of the other old-timers.

• Members

Folks said the same thing about Margo. They said that after the s/l (when we went a while w/o seeing her) she was ruined.

But now, everyone's grins and giggles that ATWT is featuring her more.

Tamara Tunie was an undeniably talented assett to ATWT. They're all idiots for wasting potentially awesome airtime for Tunie on no-talent actors like Ewa De Cruz and Simon's sucky return.

• Members

A couple years back she was in a frontburner story on ATWT, doing Broadway and SVU at the same time. I'm sure if they show wanted to use her they would've used her. The rest of the black characters were written off so the only surprise is that Jessica lasted so long.

Margo, Jessica, Barbara, etc. are all in the same boat. According to these insane writers they are too old or not interesting enough to write for. Instead we must have The Gwen Norbeck Hour. Ugh!

• Members

As much as I have always adored Tunie, I have no worries for her. She is so talented and I personally do not think she will lack for a job. This is ATWT's loss and her gain. I have loved her in every other thing I have seen her in.

Archived