GH Tuesday

• Members

Have I mentioned lately that I love that Skye is back? Skye to Sonny "Back off Lorenzo, or I'll finish what he started" LOVE IT! I hope she does cause some damage and I love seeing her in !@#$%^&*] mode. This is how she is at her best. He tried to threaten her and she didnt seemed scared of him at all. I didnt like him putting his hands on her and pushing her out. I want her and Lorenzo to bring him down

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked today's episode much better than yesterday's!

I love when there are so many characters!

Funny scenes with Carly/Coop/Maxie, Tracy/Luke/Scott/Bobbie scenes...

I love that Maxie knows about Scott Baldwin's murder! Can't wait to see what happens there next!

Skye VS Sonny was good... but how did Sonny know that Carly will need marbel? :rolleyes:

Nikolas and Emily were boring.. such a filler..

Ric/Alexis/girls was sad... I love NLG so much! She should be on every day.. lol

• Members

I totally co-sign the Skye praise. Carly's been in existance for 10 years. Skye's been in existance for 20! It's about damn time that she has some fire.

I was praising Skye to the heavens today. I was like, "You can do it, girl! WORK IT!" This woman has been a forced to be reckoned with for YEARS before Carly even came into anybody's consciousness. Especially the verison Laura Wright insists on playing. Ugh! Skye can take that b!tch down without a second thought and she needs a storyline that gives her that respect.

Am I happy that Skye's delving into the underworld? No. I don't necessarily condone that move. But in the context of this show, Sonny needs to be taken down (and I know that it will NEVER happen as long as Maurice is on the show), and I think Skye needs to show that she's more than just a pretty face and a body.

The bottom line is that the Skye Chandler character (remember, I go back to Robin Christopher's portrayl during the late 80's on AMC) has always been ballsy, always had guts, always took risks and has always been the Supreme B!tch... and she needs to be restored to that. I miss that fire. I miss that blaze!

ETA: I am not enjoying Kiko Ellsworth in the Stan role at ALL! I miss Gomez Warren -- partly because I could indentify with him because we look so much alike.

Archived