DAYS: Tuesday, March 13

• Members

The Willow break in was pathetic. Not the acting, but the stage play of it. Poor, poor, poor. Hope is not deaf and even striking a match could have been heard upstairs. Hope being a cop and trained to be observant and see all, hear all, could have never been fooled by that or the stumbles or the clackety-heels or the talking to herself, etc.

Speaking of talking to herself, Chelsea did a lot of that today.

Drew, Sami was in Billie's apartment because she was there to ask Nick (who was there because of the revelation and Billie went off to meet Bo and wanted someone there in case Chelsea came back) to falsify an amnio test for her. He refused but said he'd get her a blank form tomorrow because he had to wait in case Chelsea came home. Sami told him she would stay until he got back.

I rather enjoyed the kids today. I do enjoy Jed. Not everyone has the idealistic perfect actor fascade, but I love his voice and he is so like college kids and believe it or not but many real people even are as undemonstrative as he is. He has shown intelligence and that is a huge biggie for me. EJ told him that he was the superintendent of the building so that is why he wasn't worried about leaving when he was still in the apartment.

I think the tide is turning and Shawn and Belle will be coming home soon and then I think the story will be quite different all around.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't mind the Hope break in. Hope could have been focused on something and not heard Willow or the noises. That happens to me all the time. Maybe she had a little music box on for her or something and it blocked it out...we don't know. We didn't see every moment like Willow going into her room and all so maybe there were some moments where Hope nearly caught her or whatever and we just didn't see her. I bought it. I actually liked the camera angles of the break in. I have to say though...how dumb is Willow? CARRY A DAMN FLASHLIGHT!! :lol: No one would use a candle. I mean she knew what she had to do so carry one. I also laughed at how she tried to stop the fire and just gave up, found the note, left the brush, and left with no remorse. :lol: .

Great they named the baby. Now I don't have to listen to the countless complaints over a baby being named. I am already used to the name. I did get annoyed hearing the name over and over but cute Hope/Ciara scenes.

Bo/Billie was good. The scene where Bo found out about her and Nick was priceless :lol: . Loved his facial expressions. Also loved his talk with Chelsea. I am glad he toned his anger down and realized he went over the line a few weeks ago.

Chelsea's scenes were nice. Melvin has impressed me alot. Berris was good too and those scenes where both were alone were heartbreaking. Jed needs to go. Mentier is just so bland and monotone. I don't like the character either. let him serve his purpose and be gone.

Nick/Sami was actually kind of funny. I like that it wasn't the typical Sami DNA switch thing. Ali and Blake were good together. I loved seeing the concern EJ had for Sami and the fainting scene. Loved EJ looking back when he went to his place. I was wondering if he saw the blank report. Lucas and Sami are cute when they are playful so I liked their scenes.

Ok show. Again, I felt direction and movement so things are looking better.

• Members

OK, after several weeks, I watched an episode again all the way through. It wasn't ... bad. I will say I don't know if I have ever been happier to see Bope in my life. Cute baby. Willow is so dumb -- chick, it's the 21st century, bring a flashlight.

Jed sucks. Sorry, it's one thing to be undemonstrative, and it's another to read your lines like you're in a second grade play. JMO of course, but I'm not feeling it. James Scott thankfully still brings the evil, but even that is just same old same old for the past few weeks.

Sami and Nick were nice, dunno about the story development (more false lab results, Sami? Really?), but the actors were fun to watch together.

JP's charm is wearing off for me, I have to be honest. Bo/Billie weren't bad though, even though I think they're settling by not playing up some tension between the two.

Chelsea's current drama is a little melodramatic for me. I don't think she's ditch town after Nick concealing the Billie thing, though I can see they're trying with her. Still, though I enjoy Chick, the drama is getting a little forced for me.

• Members

I did watch a some of it yesterday, and honestly, Willow was ridiculous in her heels starting that fire. Also, her and Chelsea's jeans are so tight, wardrobe probably have to melt them to get them off! :lol: Seriously, I hope Willow is found out soon. How the writers will get her out of this one will be interesting. I would hope after this fire, she's locked up and the key dumped in the Salem River, but I know that won't happen anytime soon.

I don't mind the friendliness between Bo and Billie. It's time that they settled their differences as far as Hope and Chelsea are concerned. I like them as friends. They need to work on the parenting part. No wonder their daughter's a messed-up drama queen. Of course, Chelsea brought a lot of it on herself, but she's not who she was a year ago and the constant flip-flopping Bo and Billie do with her doesn't help things. Salem needs mandatory parenting classes, or else Patch will have some roomies with him in the nut house.

Also, Darth Elvis is quickly getting old. With Sami being pregnant, they'll probably drag this out for 6 more months, unless that rumor about the baby switch comes true.

Archived