DAYS: Tuesday, March 13

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, after taking months to name the damn baby, Hope says the name 253256906 times. :lol: I don't even care anymore though. Ciara Alice Brady is so cute. And why has it taken the show 24 years to give Hope a daughter???

• Members

The writers gave what appeared to be a Jed & Chelsea foreshadowing. I really hope it isn't that! I'm still not a fan of Jed. He seems very out of it!!

I'm sorry but the whole robbery scene was ridiculous! Let's recap: Willow broke into the home, while Hope was simply upstairs. Hope didn't hear a sound of the door being broken or a robber in high-heels walking around. :rolleyes: Next, Hope doesn't hear any sound of Willow dropping stuff or moving around the baby crib. It was really really poorly done. Willow wasn't even dressed for the event. She was so dressed up and brought so many contents with her, that she was bound to leave evidence behind!

I wonder what EJ is up to? And, for Jed to just leave a guy who he doesn't even know in Willow's place is really dumb!

Although, I was intrigued by the episode, I must say, it was full of stupidity, IMO! The thoughts were there, but the execution was silly!

• Members

I really liked Bo's tenderness with Chelsea. I'm sorry she is feeling too hurt to be comforted by him. But it was a nice beginning of the expanded Bope family.

I loved EJ being so officious and bossing Jed around. He has nerve, you have to admit.

I wonder if he wll be angry that WillHo implicated Chelsea. I don't think he intended that to happen.

• Members

Why are Lucas and Sami sitting in Billie's apartment? Your apartment is down the hall. Go to it! That's just weird to me. I would never sit in my sister's apartment without her or my neice being home. :lol:

And speaking of the apartment, I though Victor was evicting Billie.

• Members

So Willow shows up to do a little breaking and entering with her cell phone turned on, wearing loud clattery boots, and without a penlight or any light source but a candle? And why is Jed stalking Abby? It's late, why would she be at the garage? Leave her alone! Writers, I'm begging you...please get Willow and Jed off my screen!!!!

• Members

Last month we got a big dramatic fight between Bo and Chelsea where he disowned her and never wanted to see her again because of Patrick's statement implicating her in his plots. Hope even sided with Chelsea and begged Bo to reconsider and he refused. Now, today, we get a conversation between Bo and Billie where he just casually mentions he thought about it and decided Chelsea wasn't involved with Patrick after all. What????? That's it? All that drama last month and it just fizzles out?

I was left with a lot of questions today. What is EJ up to with Willow? Did Sami fake a faint or is something wrong? When EJ looked out his door, did he see that lab report Sami was hiding behind her back? And if the house was on fire, why did Hope take the time to put a matching coat and hat on that baby before calling the fire department?

• Members

I know what you mean about Bo last month. It seemed over the top to me at the time and I was irritated w/him. Happy to see Hope was developing some compassion for Chelsea again. Today although, an abrupt about face, was welcome to me.

I have no clue what EJ is up to w/Willow except using her..and for free too! I think Sami did faint. She is so busy trying to cover up the truth she is stressing out. I really didn't like her putting Nick in a bad position. I'm glad he was mature enough to refuse to produce a false report.

I laughed when I saw that adorable pink ensemble the baby was wearing. Also, for a two and a half month old, Ciara is quite big! LOLOL

• Members

I, also, welcomed Bo's about face. I just thought it was strange how he blew up about it, then it was ignored for a month, now he's decided to believe Chelsea's side of the story, but he hasn't told her that! She still thought she was disowned! Everyone in Salem needs parenting classes.

I do remember now that Sami said she hadn't eaten, so that's probably why she fainted. But it could also be some foreshadowing.

I hope when Willow finds out EJ took her money back that she flies into a rage, attacks him, and then we go to commercial and she disappears with barely a mention, like Lexie and Tek.

Ciara does look big for a two and a half month old, but you must remember that Hope had almost a year long pregnancy. The baby should have weighed 20 pounds when she was born!

• Members

Maybe this is proof that something was changed. Maybe Hogan's stories got cancelled for February, so he had to think of something fast, so created a Bo/Chelsea conflict in spur of the moment and didn't really have any meaning for the stories in the future, so now it's not important any more.. :lol:

Archived