Y&R Discussion: Week of March 12th

• Members

prod_458_32076.gif all....

Now that we SPRANG forward, we can spring into this week's Young and the Restless:

As we saw on Friday's episode, it looks like Sharon's loose lips was music to Phyllis' ears....Now that she knows the truth you know the fiery red-head is going to use it.....What will Brad have to say about that?

David is helping Jack big time with his campaign for the Senate seat; however, will David's probing questions benefit him more so than Jack in the long run?

Victoria has some good news to share....but depending on well received it is, will have to be seen once she tells her hubby and her daddy ;)

We will also see J.T. offering up an olive branch to Colleen....will she accept, or will she blame him for recent events regarding her hot professor boyfriend?

Lastly, more of the Cane/Jill storyline.

* No shows will be shown Thursday/Friday due to March Madness college basketball tournaments*

Let's discuss all that is good, all that is bad, and all that could be somewhat better for this week's Young and the Restless.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michelle and Victoria looked stunning today.

I loved Dru calling Brad a 'punk.' And I'm glad that she is still suspicious of that idiot David. Dru was in fine form today, unlike the past couple of weeks.

I couldn't even feel the joy when Vicky told Brad that she was pregnant. Brad has become such a slimey, egotistical bastard that I could care less about any emotions that he feels.

Poor Nikki. I LOVE b!tchy Nikki but right now it's pretty nonsensical. Once again here we go with the plot driven circumstances.

Lastly, is Beth Maitland gone ALREADY? I thought they said she'll be a part of a 'small story arc,' not a three day stint. This SUCKS.

• Members

I will agree. Y&R has been alot better this last little while. The actual stories LML is showcasing are somewhat interesting. I never would have suspected that Phyllis would be drawn into this storyline and I think its a great move because its bringing out the true character of Phyllis. I do have to wonder though how long she will last.

• Members

I swear with each passing day I expect to hear Neil say to Victor "Yes massa, I's gone do it".

I LOVED Phyllis today first playing PI (Paul and JT could learn a thing or teo from her) and then at the end with Brad telling him "I want you to vote with Nick or Victoria will learn what you and Sharon had for breakfast in your robes." Brad looked like he shitted himself. Welcome back RealPhyllis!!

• Members

Like seriously, it's beyond pathetic. I think Victor is just taking advantage of Neil's loyalty. Now he wants Neil to have a seat because it fits HIS purposes. Whatever, you old goat.

Phyllis was fun today.

Sharon/David was kind of awkward. Not sure about them yet. Just an observation, but SC had this long line and her delivery just came off weird on it.

• Members

It would be nice if Neil wasn't always played as the 'brother who can't come out on top" when it comes to the Newmans...In so many ways it's been played out....I wonder what Victor will give Neil next when he's not given a spot on the board...he got a plane...what next? His own wing in the Newman mansion where he can come at anytime he wants. :rolleyes:

• Members

This time he'll give him a limo to carry him whereever he wants to go .....

I will admit this: it would be nice to write Neil in a way where he doesn't come off as always being "taken by the man'...The whole Brad getting over on him is getting old and rather stupid; the whole Victor constantly singing his praises in Neil's face, only to snub him a few minutes later when one of the elite Newman's want what Neil so rightfully deserves.

• Members

I whole-heartedly agree. I liked that her outfit of choice was a stunning red dress; went so well when she dropped Brad to his knees with his own dirty deeds...

Loved, loved, loved the look on Sharon's face when Phyllis casually asked about her hotel 'suggestions'...Her face turned two shades of pale :lol:

Already knew David was looking out more for himself than looking out for Jack... David Chow probably already has the date and time marked down in his Palm Pilot for the day he gets inside Sharon's pants. :D:lol:

Archived