Financial Analyst Suze Orman Comes Out

Pine Charles

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't find her coming out as a shock...Folks come out at the time they deem appropriate; some folks decide to share their sexuality based on a lot of reasons...some wait to announce their sexuality because of family matters; some based on their comfort level..

I guess for me, I'm very open minded, and don't find when folks share their sexual orientation as something to gasp or be floored by. All I see is a person who has a different lifestyle than me; not someone that 'suddenly' came out of the closet, so to speak.

Kudos for her having the courage to come out when she felt the time was right.

• Members

I was shocked by the coming out, yes, (never would have guessed that about a financial analyst!) but more important, that she said she was a 55-FREAKING-YEAR-OLD-VIRGIN.

I'm sorry, but did anyone not find THAT juicy tidbit just SHOCKING AS ALL THE FIRE IN HELL?!!!

It's just overdisclosure.

Some would even question whether she went too far. Whether she can maintain her career while being seen in this new sexual -- or perhaps, non-sexual -- light. Her reputation, now, may precede her. It's all just so stunning!

• Members

I don't think the shock is in her sexual preference or in her virginity. To me, the real shock is when she wins those Daytime Emmys every year for "Service Show," when people like Martha, Rachel, and those house building shows do more service work than her.

What's so rewarding about what she does and how does it relate to the 18-49 Demographic? I know she talks about how to make money, but I don't consider that deserving of an Emmy. Sorry.

Archived