I'M BACK!!!

Mason

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You just did. And it was no doubt justified. Coming back on the boards and boo-hooing your "bogus" banning while taking the high road and not getting "into" it... is, I dunno... It shouldn't be done. I know the mods here and have been involved with this site since 2001, and was a mod in the early days, so while you may disagree, they did what they thought was best. And most people facing a suspension take into consideration why it happened -- and put aside the fact they thing it is bogus -- humbly learn from it, and deal.

Take your suspension like a MAN.

• Members

Well, like I said earlier, this time around, I'm not letting any of you get the best of me. I'm perfectly calm and I'm reacting with complete dignity. I'm sorry to disappoint all of you, but none of you will rain on my return parade.

:)

• Members

I just have a question...and let me start off by saying, my question isn't to start anything, but rather, something I'm interesting in knowing.

Hogan, what was your true reasonings for creating this thread? Was it to just inform others that you are back to post, or was it as a way to 'stick it' to those you had problems with?

I for one don't want to see this thread get out of hand. You stated that you were back...and that's very good, you've been very kind to me. I just want you to be aware that starting this thread can wind up causing you more problems...so be careful :)

Archived