Court TV : Anna Nicole Smith

Josh

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Testimony reached a boil in a Florida courtroom on Tuesday when Howard K. Stern's lawyer played a video of the late Anna Nicole Smith tearfully revealing how she feels about her estranged mother, Virgie Arthur, who wants custody of the former Playmate's body.

The footage was shot for Entertainment Tonight and The Insider but never aired.

Said Smith, "You want to hear all the things she did to me? You want to hear all the things she let my father do to me, or my brother do to me? Or my sister? All the beatings and the whippin's and the rape? That's my mother. That's my mom!"

Sad.

-Perez

I knew it!!!!

I hate mothers like Vergie who do nothing as their daughters are abused.

Poor Anna

Ooooooooooooooooh! The lawyer just asked if Howard was the biological father! The judge just shut the question down.

MSNBC is coveraging the footage.

Larry Birkhead's lawyer is a B*TCH! Sit down, ho. LOL, they're laughing at her.

I'm disturbed by the constant back and forth when Anna is decomposing in a freezer. Please, bury her!

• Members

It was put best earlier today. Dannilynn is Anna's next of kin. If they determine paternity of the baby then he would be the legal guardian and he could say where Anna should be buried. Furthermore, as her mother she should want Anna to be at rest with her son.

So sad...

And something totally vain, but Larry Birkhead is cute! I never knew that.

• Members

Finally someone else has said what I have been thinking. Larry is a cutie.

ET is reaching all time lows with this. I really hope this gets settled soon so she can rest in peace and that the medical examiner can go back to work. I am so tired of hearing him speak.

Archived