AMC: Brooke English To Return???

• Members

From http://www.soaps.com/allmychildren/comings_and_goings/

Welcome back, Brooke! Soaps.com has learned that Julia Barr, Brooke English, will return to the show in the spring of 2007. No word how long Ms. Barr will be back on the show, but we will keep researching to find out.

Tanisha Lynn, Danielle, will be back on AMC beginning on March 28th. After surviving an attack by the Satin Slayer, Dani was whisked away to Hawaii to recover.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, my apologies.

It's all true.

ABC is bringing back the very-expensive Julia Barr even though the ratings didn't suffer with the departure, and Lynn is moving back to New York after just having moved back to the west coast.

The only thing true in this is the date March 28th: Kate Collins returns on that day. That's it.

• Members

LookingGlass, when are you going to bring us some good news about AMC??!?!??! :P Such as McTavish being fired. Now that would be GREAT news!!!

I am a little skeptical about Brooke returning also. It could be just for a few episodes to give her character closure but I will have to see it to believe it!!

• Members

I've had it up to about HERE ***juniorz reaches way, way high up toward the ceiling*** With ALL of you so-called insiders, your so-called information, and your shitass attitudes. I wasn't at all rude to you and there's no reason for you to be rude to me.

Just who the hell are your sources? Disprove this completely to me.....Go ahead.....I'm waiting. Get your pals Julia Barr, Kate Collins, Tanisha Lynn, Megan McTavish, Brian Frons and Julie Carruthers on the phone and PROVE to me that this rumor has absolutely NO credence.

If you can't do that, then shut the hell up and stop coming in here acting like a know-it-all. I'm sick of it. Frankly, we all are. :mellow:

Archived