Just a note to everyone...

KLN

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, you guys CANNOT laugh at me. We've already had a CELEBRITY OF SORTS INVOLVED IN SON'S BIGGEST SCANDAL.

Can you really blame me for not being able to tell fact from fiction?!!!

Can you?!!! Honestly!!! I'm so in the dark here!! We're in a scary time and I'm more paranoid than ever!! Just in case, BE GONE, Dr. Rolf!!! Leave us and our children alone!!~!

• Members

But see, aren't you paranoid because of that reason?

Never, in a million years, would I guess that she would do this.

ALL of this.

So who's to say other writers, even actors, aren't getting in on the fun? Posting under fake names, fake biographies..maybe it helps them with their motivation? Maybe they just want to play around with people's brains?

I guess my question is, after this has showed that this sort of thing DOES happen, how can we all not be TERRIFIED that it will happen again?!!!

• Members

You raise a very interesting point and a theory I firmly believe in... though not universally. I'm certain it WILL happen again and is maybe happening as we speak. I read too much delicious gossip during Datalounge's soap glory days to know this can't be untrue. (yes, I was there for the SNS thing, and the formation of Soaptown, and the few stepping stones along the way --- remember the Daytime Dish board? Lasted what? a whole month?)

Archived