NBC Secretly Producing New Daytime Entertainment Show

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
NBC/Universal already distributes Access Hollywood, and last I heard that show wasn't in the best shape.....I guess they want to be like CBS/Paramount and have 2 Entertainment Themed shows, doesn't make a lot of sense because ET ( Bleh @ Mary Hart) & The Insider (Bleh @ Pat O'Brien) show the same stories pretty much......

• Members

I say we FLOOD NBC with hate mail since this suggests what you were saying Kenny. (a "surprise!" Days cancellation coming soon)

Does Corday know about this secret arrangement? You never know. Someone, quick! E-mail him just in case so he can be prepared to GIVE THOSE NBC ASSHOLES HELL!!

Edit: I have to add: THIS is not how you get viewer loyalty, NB-ASS!!!

• Members

What a shame they didn't have this "secret" show ready last week so we could have had EVEN MORE coverage of the death of Anna Nicole Smith!!!!! I mean, there are only a dozen entertainment shows already, plus the three 24 hour news networks, which have apparently also become entertainment news networks since ANS dominated all the air time for five days!

Sarcasm over.....

I really hate networks and network executives. I have been loyal to DOOL for more years than I care to claim, and I find it so sad that its status is now so uncertain, hanging by a thread, while we are being flooded by news, entertainment fluff and totally unreal reality shows. IF NBC is so stupid that they would pull a "surprise" cancellation on us, then I'm swearing off TV for good. Except for Lost. And Grey's Anatomy. And Ugly Betty. Okay, maybe I'll just swear off NBC shows.

Archived