Cam'ron vs 50 Cent

EricaKane70

• Members

50 Cent isn't even a good rapper and neither is camron, they both keep there names in the press by starting stupid beefs with people they don't even know for the most part. But heres the weakest beef ever:

It begins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DtTNKIBnjo

50 Cent diss to cam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH7Fw2tg6Wg

Whats with 50 and all those prostitutes, they can't get a woman without paying for it???

Cam's diss to 50:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHQ6S6Gve5U

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Should we expect anything else from these boneheads?

First of all, Fifty needs to stop bragging about being shot 9 times and surviving. Dude, there's a reason you were shot like that, and I doubt it's because you were saving an old lady from a purse snatcher. As far as your rapping, a five year-old could put on some chains and saggy ass pants and do what you do. You ain't nothing special.

Cam'Ron---never heard of him, but I'm sure he's like every other so-called hardcore rapper---a bore who raps about the same crap over and over again, but to different beats.

I have a new title for the next album: Shut Up or Die Tryin'.

• Members

This has been brewing for a minute now and It finally erupted last week. 50 Cent was on Hot 97 NY and said something about Koch Records being a grave yard which led to Cam'ron calling in going crazy, cursing and using the N word over the airways. What was funny was 50 stayed calm while the host hung up on Cam'ron and hit him with 'The Funeral' a day or two later. The whole thing really is stupid but Cam'ron did the same thing to Jay-Z recently.

• Members

I love Nas' 'Ether'. I still play that song. Rappers beefing is old but If these two wanted to do something to each other they would have done it when they performed at the same venue late 2006. Tony Yayo of G-[!@#$%^&*] saw Cam'ron w/Crew and yelled 'BORING' mocking their 'Ballin' song and nothing happend. I don't want to hear another diss song. EVA.

• Members

Beefs are good when there are good rappers involved. Such as the biggie/tupac beef, L.L. Cool J/Canbius and the jay-z/nas beef(that has been squashed). I don't like beefs that get violent aka biggie/Tupac, both were senseless death and they didn't even really have a problem with each other. Biggie stated in an interview that Tupac was only beefing with him for publicity and Tupac claimed he had him shot up in a studio, biggie/diddy happened to be in the same building at the time. But the media has to share some blame also, they made a beef that wasn't that big turn into west coast vs east coast, when really it was biggie/tupac.

I mainly buy rap music for the messages they have thats why I only buy credible rappers music-jay-z, nas, kanye, em(not lately though), talib kweli, mos def(not a big fan, but I like some of his music), L.L. Cool J, tupac(I like his more social relevant raps), and biggie. I download the weaker raps rhymes.

Archived