Guiding Light 2/9/07

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, it was a good show today! The end was creepy! I can totally see how Cassie would project her anger and make it seem that Tammy wants revenge herself.

NF has been totally rocking her scenes lately in portraying Cassie's grief. She actually has that empty, haunted look in her eyes. And I notice that her hair is greasy and disheveled...so realistic. When Cassie popped by at the Spauldings, I swear Alan looked scared. <_<

BC has also been great. I'm so glad they are bring Beth front and center once again. Her eye roll when Alan was talking about Tammy was pretty self-explanatory. :lol:

I even liked Reva today! :o She acknowledged that the loss she was feeling was different from Cassie's...and that Cassie needed Josh more than she did. I also liked her scenes with Daisy.

As someone who wasn't a BE fan before, she is quickly growing on me. Harley's reaction to Daisy being involved with Gillepsie was great...Daisy deserves to have Harley boiling mad at her.

Doris Wolfe plays a great [!@#$%^&*]! Although Alan deserves to have his a-- hauled off to jail, I'm loving the his pairing with Doris. I think he's scared of her just as much as he is of Cassie. :lol:

The Ashley/Alan scene was a hoot! ("Put Ming down!"...."The vase has a name?"..."Ming Dinasty...it's a 15th century vase") :lol:

Archived