ATWT: Friday Feb 9th discussion

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know Parker and Faith's attitudes annoy people, but danged if they don't make me smile every time they're on. Parker taking her to a spot Hal showed him made me almost wanna cry.

LOL...OMG, I'm even cheering Craig today. He told Katie exactly the truth. They are more alike than not. Could have done without Henry rushing to Bubbles' defense. Henry needs his own story.

Previews show Robin Mattson telling Em the men "like what they see" and handing her a card for "VIP" something or other. Very Impregnated Prostitutes? LOL...

Dansby, writer; Pepperman, director.

• Members

Excellent show today.

I am going to love if they go the route of making Casey & Will angry at one another again. It was so good today.

Loved Parker & Faith. Great getting to see Craig. I really like Meek but he is better when he is not on every day.

Great stuff with Dusty, Emily & Lucinda too.

And I agree Best Show of 2007

• Members

I thought the show was good. Not the best of the year by any means. The Margo/Casey/Tom stuff was great. Add Will to the mix and it was great. Lucinda and her board meeting was great as well. I didn't care for Emily/Dusty or the pimping of Emily. Katie and Craig were ok. Kind of blah for me. What is the point if Craig and Katie don't change? Faith and Parker were boring and add Paul and they were zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I almost ff their scenes until they were found. Yesterday's show was much better.

• Members

It's only just begun and it'll probably fizzle out by I LOVE that World Wide is back!!!

Lily's certain to fail business and Emily joining should make for good fun.

Craig is my hero. He put that little wench in her place today. Bwa-HAHAHAHAHAHA! If only Henry would wake up and dump her so she'll be alone in the world...

I heart Parker Joe. <3

• Members

Me too I just love Parker, Mick Hazen is doing a great job with him, I can already see his name for nominations next year for the emmy's.

Also agree with your comment about Craig putting Katie in her place, I am really enjoying her getting hers, first Parker and now Craig giving it to her.

Archived