ATWT: Tuesday Feb 6th Discussion

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ATWT has some of the most disrespectful soap kids EVER.(Well, GH's Michael and Morgan have them beat, but still...)

I want Lily and Jack to take off those belts and use them for something else other than holding their pants up. If Faith/Lily were Me/My Mom, I wouldn't have to worry about losing weight. She would have beat every single pound off of me.

I'm just stunned. I know Holden/Lily, Jack/Carly's constant partner-swapping isn't the *BEST* example for the little ones, but DAMN!

And even though Brad isn't on today's show, I just find it odd that Austin Peck is playing a 'phobe. Interesting, but odd.

• Members

Today's show was just ok, the first half just seemed really boring, but the second half was pretty good, and tomorrow's show looks like it will be good also.

Let me add though, looks like Gwen is the next victim of JP's hack pen, today she was lying and it was being totally out of character, then again ruin a character just to make the plot device work.

• Members

As a long time fan of ATWT I don't hate the show.I am disgusted with the direction and the writing lately. I am disgusted Jean P still has a job!

Today for example,Maddie is doggedly pursuing Jade about those bonds and want give up.

Jean wrote Katie the same way when she had Katie pursuing Carly in the same way.

I can't believe Adam would do Will the way he has done him with no remorse.They are making a Munson/Hughes a villian. Of course in my fanfic,Adam is messing around with Maddie but he is showing remorse for what he is doing to his brother and there are other issues involved.That is getting OffTopic though.

I agree!

• Members

I think Gwen has already been ruined by the writers. She's just so drastically different from how she was when she first came on. I remember when she first showed up, I was so impressed because she was the one teen who I found myself enjoying a lot.

This version of Gwen (the version that we've had for well-over a year now) is just too watered-down. They made her into some kind of helpless heroine who needs other people to take care of her. There's no fire in her anymore.

But then again, all of the women on the show are pretty pathetic. And all of the men are just cruel and always trying to kill one another. There's really nobody to root for anymore (or if there is, they don't get storylines).

• Members

Lily/Faith/Lucinda were the highlight for me. Fantastic on all accounts.

Loved Lucinda reminding Lily she's been bítching about her weight, which is why Faith might have body issue.

I did laugh at the RE-LAX laxative. :lol:

STFU Maddie!!! Go Jade!!!!

I'm sick of Will. He's too punch happy and I hope someone kicks his ass to oblivion sometime soon.

• Members

I'm not sure I'm bored with the show. I'm sure as heck less annoyed with it now that Simon has vamoosed and that little b!tch Katie isn't screaming for his head every other minute. HENRY actually had an episode that didn't revolve around doing her (or Emily's) bidding, and that hasn't happened in ages.

I like Faith calling Lily on her double standards. Yes, of course Lily has every right to be concerned about Faith's situation. But Lily is essentially doing the same thing, hiding her pills from Holden and gulping them by the handful behind his back. No wonder Faith's confused.

Maddie is a snot, but at least she isn't wishy-washy about what she believes. LOL. It was good seeing Jade stand up for herself when she's wrongly accused. I'd love to see other characters get to do that, instead of just "taking it" (*ahem*Carly*ahem*) because of their shady past.

Adam is EVIL. Poor Hal...this would kill him.

• Members

Lucinda and Lily were defiantly my highlights for the show today all there scenes where very good, like I said in my other post I really think the second half was great, but something was just off with the first half, almost like they changed script writers at half time or something because there was a big difference. Wednesday- Friday's shows look like they will be great, which would lead me to believe that next week is going to be outstanding if what I think is going to happen, happens next week.

• Members

This has been a good week for the show! Definitely liking the lack of Katie/Carly/Simon and the increase in screentime for Tom and Margo, hopefully this continues. Austin Peck still and will always suck. Lily's storyline is terrible, but I loved the scenes with Faith and Lucinda. One complaint, when will Lily get a revamped wardrobe? The clothes they put her in are so frumpy and unflattering. Lily needs to get out of the house!

• Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 7 2007, 01:43 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->This has been a good week for the show! Definitely liking the lack of Katie/Carly/Simon and the increase in screentime for Tom and Margo, hopefully this continues.

I think this is the key to why the show is better now all together, there storyline was so dumb and stupid that it made the whole show seem that way, not to mention just way to much airtime went to it, sometimes half the show was about Carly/Katie/Simon, and they were on every single day. Seeing Tom and Margo almost everyday has been great, and they are a lot more interesting than the Simon and Carly couple will ever be. Don' t get me wrong I miss Carly, but I don't miss Simon at all. I just hope that Carly will get a more decent storyline when she comes back, and I really hope that Simon does not come back with her.

Archived