TEAM HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT

Josh

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am a Democrat, and I will be until the day they put me six feet under, but this worries me. We really need a Dem in there now like we never have before. And I just don't know if the U.S. is ready for a female president! I don't know if she can win, and it worries me. But I am going to support her.

I am interested to see how Conservative Democratic men and Liberal Repulican women vote if Hillary makes it to the ballots in '08.

• Members

Not if he's on her ticket as the Vice President candidate. I really think we're ready...we're ready for a Democrat. We're ready for a woman. Hillary Clinton is a presence among the people and I think she'll go far in this race. I only know a little bit about Obama...but I would be all for a Clinton/Obama or Obama/Clinton ticket at this point.

• Members

I have no problem with the fact that she's a woman. I happen to think Hilary is a self serving, ice cold [!@#$%^&*]. She used New York to get ahead politically when she could have cared less about it, and I have not forgotten it.

As for my stating America isn't ready for a woman president, I should have probably phrased it as: America is not willing as a whole to accept a woman president, Hilary or otherwise.

• Members

Okay so yes, Senator Clinton did use the New York state to get ahead, but keep in mind, the people of New York, in her district elected her! It wasn't like someone said, "Madam First Lady, would you like be a Senator? Okay, pick a state and someone will lose their job." That is not what happened. Furthermore, doesn't Bill Clinton reside in NY so I can see it!

Secondly, I think America is ready for the first female President. Never before have we been in such a slump with the war, the economy and every negative step President Bush has led us too, not to say that a man cannot bring us back, but this is were I'm going...across the country we elected a Democratic house, Democratic Senate and quite few Democratic Governors, so whatever reason (Thankfully) I believe we're moving towards a Democratic White House in 2008. To that end, I believe that the Democratic is looking for that star who will shine and relight the Democrat torch...John Kerry just didn't have it, and while Al Gore has some of it, it wasn't bright enough. I think Senator Clinton is primed, the US is ready for a change and this is her time to run the race and hopefully win! Does that make sense?? And if not Obama as her VP, then I'm for a Clinton/Edwards ticket!!!! I think John Edwards could have the potential to be a front running candidate in the future, as could Obama!!!

TEAM CLINTON BABY!!!!!!!!

Archived