DAYS: SOW Article on Sami's "issue"...

• Members

Posted at SoapCity:

Days Sami: Who's the Daddy?

Article on Sami finding out she is pregnant and telling Lucas but she doesn't tell him that EJ could be the father. Lucas leaves to plan a celebration and EJ calls her to renew his theat that she can't tell anyone she saw him the night John was shot.

Lucas returns to find Sami in tears and assumes she doesn't want another baby. She assures him she does and has a moment when she almost tells him everything but she can't do it because she sees EJ as a threat to her family.

Then Roman arrives and tells Lumi that EJ ios back in town and has turned himself in but because Lexi and Tek have disappeared they cannot press charges.

Sami decides to see EJ face to face in hopes of gaining control over him.

However, EJ suspects she might be pregnant but she looks him right in the eye and lies. She wants to keep her family safe by keeping her pregnancy a secret.

That will be difficult if she's pregnant with Elvis III.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I the only one who doesn't think this Sami story is going to end in typical Reilly fashion (her being exposed, dumped at the altar and going off the deep end)? I just have a hunch that Hogan is going to buck the trend. For one thing, she hasn't actually done anything wrong in this situation. She has lied but not for selfish reasons. And she DID still save Lucas's life. Although it will be hard for him at first (given his insecurity about EJ), I think Lucas will ultimately stand by her. HS has put a lot of effort into progressing Sami as a character. I just don't see him reversing that just for the sake of rehashing a crappy JER plot line.

• Members

OH BOY!

EJ is not a fool. Infact, even if he were, considering he's back in Salem, how the hell is he not going to find out that Sami is pregnant?

If she were even somewhat bright, she would've had an abortion and not revealed the pregnancy to anyone, not even Lucas. Even though I wouldn't have supported that decision either, it would've been smarter than the mess she's gotten herself into now.

She's stuck in her own web of lies ... yet again!

Archived