The Best Caroline Leigh Benson Corinthos

• Members

I meant that Bransford was thrown under the bus because she didn't go in thinking she was auditioning for Carly. She went in thinking it was going to be a character named "Drew." So, not only was she intentionally misinformed, she had to then try and make something out of this role she had no time to prep for while in dead center in a front burner storyline. She was thrown under the bus because all of her missteps couldn't help but be seen, and as she was stumbling, they changed the character and story drastically so she could be written out so the role could be recast. It was just a horrible situation, and I think it's unfair to hold Bransford responsible.

That may be so about her wanting to play something different from Cassie, but I find it laughable to consider Laura Wright's miserable portrayl as "evolved." Her portrayl has Carly acting like she's regressed, acting like she's a high school Mean Girl with an incredibly uncharacteristic sense of entitlement and superiority.

I chose to end up agreeing with you on at least THAT aspect. I think Michele Val Jean and Mary Sue Price write fantastic scripts, and they both have a sense of comedy and drama and blend the two seamlessly.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived