Y&R: Age of Phillip Chancellor III?

• Members

I have been trying to figure out how old Phillip Chancello III would be today. All I can come up with is that he was born in 1981 and that would make him about 25 years old. However, I also found out that he returned in 1986 (SOROS'd) and enrolled in Genoa City University making him about 18 at the time and subsequently 38 today.

If he is about 25 years old then it could definately be Korbel but if he is 38 then he could be;

A) David Chow (VI)

or

B) Could he turn out to be Michael Baldwin?

All that talk last year about Michael finding his dad could turn out to be a revelation of sorts, that Gloria isn't really his mom, and that her son was the one switched with Jill's years ago. This would give MB's character more to expand on expecially if JC is leaving sometime this year. Plus the bonus of Jill and Gloria agnst s/l will be fun to watch!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 8 2007, 07:03 PM)
Michael is almost 50 so he can't be Jill's son. It's Cane, we met him today via Amber's IM session.

Really? Isnt GloHo was supposed to be in her 50s. I thought Michael was about 10 years older than Kevin?...so about 38 or so.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 8 2007, 08:03 PM)
Michael is almost 50 so he can't be Jill's son.

I would think Michael would be 44-45. I know Gloria said that she was a teenager when she married Michael's father, so I can see her being 62-63. I know Kevin is 28-29. I remember it being said that he was 10 years older than Lily when they slept together and she was 15 at the time.

As for Phillip III's age, he was the same age as Nina and Christine when he died. Now you have to take into consideration that Phillip III has a son, Phillip IV, who is older than Billy. Billy is 23, so Phillip IV would have to be at least 26 (even though he was born a month before Nick Newman, but that would be a HUGE leap given his parent's age). I'm thinking Phillip III has to be 44-45. Jill will just have to be SORASed because that's the only way this will make any sense (but when do soaps ever try to make sense). So that leads me back to my theory that either Michael, David Chow or the new character Cane is Jill's real son.

Archived