B&B: Friday 1-5

• Members

I really think today's show deserves its own thread, because today's show wast totally classic B&B and I for one totally loved it, it was so great to see Stephanie back to her old tricks again, and the last five minutes of today's show was priceless with, Stephanie and Thorne having Capt. Crammer walk down the runway with Donna, and then for Steph to get on the microphone and basically announce to everyone that Capt. Crammer was one of Jackie's best customers as a prostitute, and then to say that Forrester is now being run by nothing more than the common whore was just priceless.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

I barely understood what was going on when it started, but the show had me on the edge of my seat. Stephanie the Queen bitch is back, and I loved and hated her at the same time. I felt bad for Nick and Jackie, without knowing really what the heck was going on. Taylor didn't even bug me today, who woulda thunk?

Overall, Must See TV to me.

• Members

Am I the only one bothered by Donna? She's like a walking Barbie and has no purpose on the show. she's hella fake the huge forhead,Cheap looking Breast,Tall Skinny legs this chick is hella FUGLY..

Queen Steph was FIERCE! Today :P.. LMAO Nick jumping up had my rolling. then the fact that Thorne punched out Clark lol and had the two staff on there side.

• Members

Haven’t seen the fashion show yet but the whole week has been fantastic so far.

It started off rather so-so but ever since everything has been good or very good. I wasn’t crazy about Jackie’s story so far and I’m rarely content when B&B focuses so tightly on just one story (let’s face it: if you don’t like it what is left? diversity never hurts) but they’ve been doing great. Surprisingly enough they stripped the camp of Jackie’s whoredom and replaced it by serious drama...

Never dared to hope that they actually show Clarke and the remodelling of FC because it seemed like a plot-device until now. Also great to hear some SOUND arguments from the Marone Board against Nick’s vendetta against the Forresters. Or take Thorne sharing his worries about Eric with Taylor...

This is well-written family drama and I’m so enjoying it - Keep it up, folks!

The special ‘I love B&B’s sense for humour-award’ meanwhile goes to Ridge aka Stephanie’s snitch who helped her to google Jerry Kramer. LOL! They were hilarious together and Stephanie is her twisted self again. So much for that epiphany, eh?

• Members

I have started a new poll to fill in for the missing TOP 10 (only as long as it is down). Once it comes back this will stop. The procedure of picking the ballot will change some next week. I got the idea for this too late to get it started this week.

Check it out at:

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.p...c=14446&hl=

My introduction paragragh explains things. Hope everyone will participate.

• Members

Brilliance! The fashion show was just awesome. This cliffhanger - oh my gosh! Never thought Stephanie would go that far. I’d think Nick punching Captain Kramer was enough but La Forrester showed us that drama is much bigger with her voice-over. Fantastic show!

Clarke had lots of dialogue - wow. His deisgns were great as well. Too bad he got punched down by Thorne (what was that BTW????)....

Anyone recognize that the FC showroom has been remodelled. It looked fabulous with those new light system on the walls and the lit run-way... The set looked twice as big as before and came off pretty expensive. :)

• Members

What the [!@#$%^&*] was that? I don't think I've ever seen an episode so wildly OTT in the whole time I've watched B&B. Stephanie's always been a hateful, vindictive [!@#$%^&*] but she was like some kind of Bond villain with her henchmen Thorne and Ridge, before turning into a voice over the tannoy. The woman is constantly banging on about class and integrity yet never fails to make a public spectacle of herself at any large event where the media is present. Interesting though that La Flannery finally wore something other than her patented suits. Perhaps it's a New Year's resolution.

Thorne is an ass. I really didn't understand why he punched out Clarke, it was just too bizarre. They never saw fit to give the man a job so why the hell shouldn't he design for the Marones? And to think Stephanie and Clarke used to play kissyface all those years ago.

Even if I did think the episode was totally overblown, bits of it did amuse me. "Do you think prostitution should be legalised?" "How much did you charge?" :lol:

• Members

I'm actually enjoying all of this camp. LOL! And I'm cracking up everytime Stephanie sneaks in a whore crack at Jackie.

Did anybody seriously think that Stephanie was going to change? She must have turned a leaf only to revert back to her Overbearing Obsessive Mama Bear La Steph ways at least a dozen times by now. And that's the way I like her.

• Members

I for one thought that Friday's show not over-the-top at all - for B&B standards at least. It was pure soap opera, at the end a little bending the limits of real life, but ina an extremely good way.

Jackie should have consulted Sally, Sheila or even Lauren first before she crossed paths with Queenie. Steph goes on crusades when it concerns her family or the company. When it concerns both, well, I guess not even praying is sufficient anymore because Stephanie WILL strike. :lol:

Stephanie has always been that way and will never change. I was more shocked about Thorne's behaviour to be honest. It was so random and totally out of line. Poor Clarke, loved his designs.

Archived