2007: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Got a link to DD, Jay? :)

And yeah, Leslie was is gone. OLTL's new script editor is CCulliton. She's a fantastic chocie though.

I like Leslie a lot and I think she's one of OLTL's best SWs. She was given the 9,999 and 10,000 episode (according to Erika S.) And I thought she had a good relationship with Ron since she's been there since for over 7 years - guess not.

• Members

I'm just waiting for All My Children's writing staff to get some GOOD changes going on over there. I am not exactly thrilled with the McTavish leftovers. They had a chance to prove that they were only as bad as their head writer after McTavish was fired -- but they didn't do a good job. They continued a lot of the nonsense that McTavish was known for. Carey propping, Lavery propping, shoving Jeff Branson and Levin Rambin in scenes where there is no chemistry...

B&E have done a tremendous job with their debut of the CRASH story last week, but when the dust settles, we need to see some serious changes. EVENTS just for EVENT'S sake has proven to simply not be enough to save this show the past four years.

Archived