Nip/Tuck: Season Finale

R!ck

• Members

I found season 4 to be the worst season of Nip/tuck in the entire series. I didn't watch all of the finale. I just caught the last 10 mins. But I think this season has been the worst by far. The only interesting storyline for me was the Conner stuff. Season 1 was soo much better then this as were season 2 and season 3.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED how this AWESOME episode tied together the MESSES of this season! What a phenom episode!

Using the season one music during the Sean/Matt/Kimber scene was great. Gave me chills hearing it again.

There is ZERO doubt in my mind that this episode was written and filmed at a point when the network/Ryan Murphy had NO idea if the show was coming back or not. Nothing anyone EVER says will comvince me otherwise. Murphy himself can say it, but I will remain convinced. The show BEAUTIFULLY executed an episode that served as a GREAT cliffhanger OR a GREAT series ender.

Maffia was great per usual. I won't miss Michelle, but I love Lathaan, and GOOD RIDDANCE ESCOBAR!!!

Archived