AMC: SOW Spoilers

• Members

Credit to Jules at our Zendall board:

Murder Spree on AMC

The Fusion gals freak out this week on AMC when Erin is found murdered the same way Simone was.

Josh discovers Erin's body on the roof. "I guess he's up there looking for Babe," cracks Alicia Minshew. "Zach is the one who has to tell Kendall. She feels completely overwhelmed. She sobs in his arms because there is the fear of: Holy crap, the Fusion girls are dying off. What's going to happen next?"

More like, who's getting killed next? "Everyone in town starts investigating the murders," previews Minshew. "Kendall and Babe actually band together. They say, "We just lost two people. We need to put our differences on the shelf right now. I won't tell you you're a slut or call you names."

Don't expect them to be BFFs, though. "They're civil to each other now because they know they're in danger," explains Minshew. "Kendall and Babe give a press conference, and everyone--Erica, Jackson, Josh, Zach and Derek--is standing behind the girls. It's a nice scene. They're saying, "We know you're after us, but you will not bring us down. We are here to stay."

Hopefully.

Scoops for week of Dec. 11:

Zarf and Bianca kiss.

Josh protects Babe.

Erica learns Jeff has malaria.

Dixie tries to get through to JR.

Annie comforts Ryan.

Can't Miss: Mon., Dec. 11: Babe pours her heart out to JR.

Week of Dec. 18: Zach is unsettled by a disturbing memory. Adam has a surprise for Krystal. Kendall resolves to learn the truth about Ryan.

Mail Call: Who is this Zarf character?

Viewers Voice Poll: What would you like to see next for Zach and Kendall?

76% A Zendall baby would be a delight.

18% Happiness.

6% Trouble. Happiness is boring!

There's a pro-T&D letter and an anti-Erica letter.

AMC's Thanksgiving was a Hit because it had heart and humor (mainly the JR/Dixie/Tad/Adam scenes).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Spotlight on Alicia Minshew:

What do you think about the Babe/Kendall alliance?

AM: I like the way it's happening. There had to be a reason for Babe and Kendall to come together, and there is: they are in danger. It's not just all of a sudden Kendall's nice to her. She remembers what Babe did to Bianca's baby. Kendall doesn't forget these things, but she realizes that it's important to put it aside right now.

It's a nice change to see all the women banding together and staying strong.

AM: I love that. Plus, there are things that happen to the men, like Ryan losing his sister, and Zach going through some things of his own, which gives the women a chance to be the heroes and have the men be vulnerable and lean on them.

How will the Fusion gals stay safe with this killer after them?

AM: Between Zach and Derek, they give each girl from Fusion a bodyguard. They have them everywhere they go. They're huge men--handsome and strong! And they don't say a word. They just stand there and look pretty.

Why won't Kendall tell Ryan he is Emma's father?

AM: Well, you know Miss Kendall. There is no way in hell she wants Ryan to find that out. She's completely in love with Zach--she doesn't want Ryan back--but there is a part of her that is concerned that if Ryan gets caught up with Annie and her little girl, he's going to leave her and Spike. It's the whole abandonment issue again, but now she fears it for Spike, which is a typical Kendall thing. She's not too crazy about Annie, either.

Ya think? What happens when she whips out a picture of Greenlee this week?

AM: Oh, my God, Kendall is such a [!@#$%^&*] in that scene (laughs). She and Annie are in Kendall's condo, and I bust out with a picture of Rebecca Budig. Kendall says, "Notice anything about her?" Annie's like, "She looks like me..." So Kendall says, "Yeah, well, that's Ryan's ex-wife." Kendall tells Annie she probably reminds him of his ex-wife, whom he's never gotten over. It's such a Kendall thing to do!

Have you talked to Rebecca about it?

AM: I did speak with her when they first hired Melissa (Claire Egan, Annie). She was like, "I hear there's a girl who looks like me?" There is a resemblance, but the more I'm around Melissa, the less I feel she looks like Rebecca. I know she's getting it left and right that she looks like Rebecca, so I said to her, "Just so you know, it's a huge compliment because Rebecca's very beautiful. And secondly, you are your own person. You look like yourself." I didn't want her to feel like some kind of Greenlee replacement. But I did tell her, "Hey, if you're going to look like someone, that's not a bad person to look like."

How do you like working with the baby that plays Spike?

AM: Twin girls actually play him: Ava and Julia. I am so in love. They're the sweetest things. They're getting familiar with me now. I can make them stop crying! I know they like to hold onto my pinky and they like to be kissed. It's kind of cool. And how cute are they when they dress them in those outfits?!

What's coming up for Zendall?

AM: They're actually delving into Zach's past. I think everyone wants to know why he has to be a hero for women. And there is alot of fun stuff with him, me and the baby. It's just Zach and Kendall being a couple, doing holiday and real stuff you want to see a couple doing. You don't want to see a couple fight all the time. You want to see them happy and loving each other, so there is definitely some of that coming up.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived