DAYS: The Brash Theory rears its ugly head .... again

• Members

More and more I am thinking you are totally right about this ademption. There are hints left and right and I am really intrigued by the Billie/Patrick scenes tomarrow. I just hope Billie hasn't done something like she did in 2002. I hope she is undercover or something because she has come a long way and while she unknowingly worked for Larry Welch it still made her look bad. I just hope she didn't do anything stupid.

I don't know what to think of the Chelsea stuff you mentioned. I like her as Billie and Bo's but there was a time where I thought of her as Hope's. Who knows but all this is really interesting and does remind me of all the head scratching I did in 2002. If get a similar story like we did in 2002, I will be happy because I loved that story.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ademption, why aren't you writing a DAYS fanfic? That's my question. This is a great story you've developed. I'm not going to say that I have faith it will happen though. I think it's just a coincidence, but good thinking!

• Members

ademption, if you decide to do your own blog, then just write up summaries of the episodes. That's what I do. I have a couple script-format episodes a year, but for the most part, it's summary.

I'm also looking for a writing partner perhaps. Are you interested?

• Members

The summary thing sounds more doable than writing an actual script or fanfic. It makes the idea less scary. I'm just not sure if I want to devote the time to writing my own stories. Personally, I just like to speculate on spoilers and try to figure out the direction of storylines. Most of the time, my speculation is completely offbase, but just once I would really like to get one speculation of a spoiler right now.

I really appreciate your encouragement to continue on with a fanfic and DrewHamilton, thank you so much for considering me as someone to collaberate as a writing partner. I'm sorry but I don't think that I could make the necessary commitment (timewise/interest wise) to collaberate on writing projects with you right now..... Perhaps in another few months if the offer remains open?

Archived