AMC: SOW Spoilers

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So they are setting erica up to cheat already? :lol::lol::lol: I think jack fans should be worried for one 90% of jack's air time is with and about lily, two lily keeps talking about going to MIT(which means she could possibly being leaving amc) and lastly if lily leaves what will jacks point be??? I mean he's rarely ever seen with erica his wife. So imo these people are probably gonna be on the chopping block next: jack, lily, dani, erin, and amanda.

• Members

I actually think Chrishell's role as Amanda is safe she is dating both Sean and Jon. She should be fine.

But I do agree with the others. Dani hasn't been seen at all lately and since Terri is leaving I could see her leaving next. Simone and Dani were gal pals and always were seen together and did stuff together. I can't see Dani getting her own story most of her family has disappeared Liva gone, Jamal gone, Mimi gone, Derek still on but not much and now Simone is gone. Her time is up.

If Lily leaves I don't think we'll be seeing much of Jack either. Unless they use him in the triangle more then they have. But I can't see that happening. I can't see Jack getting more airtime then he does already.

Erin is pointless and I can't see her doing anything. He role as mediator to Ryan and Jon is useless now that it seems Ryan has a somewhat level head. Her only purpose when she came on was to babysit Jon now that he is back there really is no use for her. Simone her one friend is gone. All of her love interests flopped Aiden, Jamal and her friendships have ended as well. Her one friendship with JR is up in smoke seemingly. While I can't see her developing anything with Josh either.

Erin is majorly boring and she should have been the first one to go IMO. She's just like a replacement Anita.

• Members

I wish I could feel for the J&E fans, but I don't. It's sorta like, "what goes around, comes around" from where I'm sitting. But that is coming from years of bad blood from myself and them, so yes, I am bias.LOL Though, I think it's disgusting what MMT is doing with Jeff and Erica. I'd perfer J&E to stay together, then for Erica to be Martinized. Just so wrong.

• Members

Hey I didn't promise anything.lol But if she's going to be involved with josh, she will probably be on alot more, we'll have to wait and see. An I don't know about amanduh, they seem to pass her off from man to man. First it was aiden, then jamie, then jon and now sean. I actually like amanda and wish they would pair her with Josh.

Archived