PSNS Spoilers: Excellent Stuff Ahead

• Members

Actually, Rick, I think this spoiler -- "A long running secret is finally exposed, causing two women to break down." -- is the 'code' for the big Brokeback Passions reveal. Think about it, Whitney and Theresa are going to be DEVASTATED when they realize Chad and Jared are lovers. And if I didn't believe it before, Thursday's episode sealed the deal. THe montage between Chadney and Jaresa sex...and then Jared's, 'I've never felt about anybody like this...I've never felt this way about another woman...' HA! And then the hotel key on the floor...I half expected the show to transition to Jared's pants on the floor with the same key (now that would have been freaking cool). But yeah. This is going to happen. I just believe it now.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All of this sounds GREAT!

I wonder what the skeleton will be that comes out of the closet.... I don't think it could be Ivy's scheme quite yet, could be Endora's paternity, or the Spike/Chris team and someone is so angry they kill Chris at the Crane Estate and then Spike gets arrested.

Hmmm... two women breaking down from a secret, either Gwen and Rebecca FINALLY exposed or like others said the possible Chad/Jared thing.

I think it is Jared, even though that ruins the character potential I still think it is and I am NOT happy about it.

Oh yeah I am soooooo excited about Julian and Rebecca reuniting and their game, like others said Evian was getting duller and duller as time went on. Also I am really looking forward to Julian/Tabitha showdown!

• Members

OMG. You're so delusional, and I love it.

Alas, I must agree with JSF. Jared and Chad are going brokeback. Unfortunately, I think it's really going to tarnish Theresa and Whitney. I wish the show wasn't going there, but I think they are......JER has so jumped the shark at this point, it's ridiculous.

• Members

I am not against the Brokeback but, like KR said, this could tarnish Theresa and Whitney and also ruin the potential of Jaresa and Jared. These spoilers sound good but Passions is on thin ice with me so these better be as good as they sound.

As much as I like Passions, I think that is the other way around considering how bad Passions has been and it's lack of consistency.

Archived