Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

It was a good finale, but I also asked the question, so what happpens now?? Are they only interns for one year?? And I can't believe that everything happened in the span of one year!! WOW!! But anyway I also wonder where the show will go now!

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow I couldn't disagree more either. Season 3 was priceless. Only a few episodes were less than stellar and the season finale was AWESOME. I'm looking forward to Season 4. I wonder if George is completely gone!? I never really liked him but I do love Izzie so for her sake I'll stomach him. Hes never come across as the brightest lightbulb in the room.

Cristina and Burke were amazing in the finale. Great ending. Sandra Oh really had me at the end when she was going crazy.

Loved Mer's sister coming to the hospital. Shocking to say the least. I thought she just had a baby? Am I missing something? Just how many sisters does she have?

Last but not least WHO IS THE NEW CHIEF!? Or did the Chief decide to keep the position after all?

• Administrator

I thought it was a great season finale.

The girl that Derek was hitting turns out to be Meredith's sister?? Loved that revelation because it was shocking and I love Chyler Leigh. :wub: I hope she's a regular next season since she's a new intern.

Burke's wedding vows was amazing!

Now that's good writing.

Sure season 3 wasn't as good as season 2, but I was happy with it.

• Members

And ATWT, Mer's dad mentioned an epi or two ago that he had two other daughters. He said he never worried about Meredith going into medicine but he always worried about his other daughter who went into medicine (or something like that.)

I think it was the episode he smacked her at the end of.

Edited by King

• Members

I'm underwhelmed...

-I'm glad that annoying Rebbeca/Ava/Annoying Prying Bitch left. She brought down the show soooooo much.

-I didn't understand Adele's talk after she lost the baby. Richard is not the biological daddy, but he would've been the father figure to the baby? OR did she go out and have herself implanted with Richard's sperm somehow and it IS his baby? :unsure:

-I'm already over this wholeIzzie/George/Callie triangle. I don't want TIIC to screw up their friendship by having them be an item.

-Why DID Preston leave Cristina? At first, I thought they had left the church and gone off to City Hall. Made little sense...

-Great. Another Grey whore. :rolleyes:

What happens now that the internship is over? They're ALL staying at SG as residents?