October 4, 200619 yr Member Finally Viki is back onscreen, unfortunately it was still all about a non dead deadman. Viki as mother ruled the airwaves. It makes me wonder if Viki died, would they do this many shows and have such a huge funeral for her...
October 4, 200619 yr Member Okay, granted I think they are spending way too much airtime on John McBain but Viki's daughter is hurting and she is being the mother that she is, she is there for her daughter. And I think of anyone, it is Viki that can totally understand Natalie's loss. I didn't like Natalie going off on Kevin like she did, but I guess its understandable, she's grieving. Right? Viki is going to be involved with a lot of stories now, and even one of her own, that includes Clint and Dorian, granted it may not be front burner, but at least she is getting something.
October 4, 200619 yr Member Viki is going to be involved with a lot of stories now, and even one of her own, that includes Clint and Dorian, granted it may not be front burner, but at least she is getting something. For all of 4 minutes per week.
October 5, 200619 yr Member I was quite happy to see Viki back in the thick of things. If there is a Viki story coming up I will be a happy camper, Erika does deserve airtime and story and that includes a Viki romance. The woman has been alone far too long. I would also like more Todd/Viki and more Kevin/Viki and a lot more Clint/Viki talking about themselves for once.
October 5, 200619 yr Member I was quite happy to see Viki back in the thick of things. If there is a Viki story coming up I will be a happy camper, Erika does deserve airtime and story and that includes a Viki romance. The woman has been alone far too long. I would also like more Todd/Viki and more Kevin/Viki and a lot more Clint/Viki talking about themselves for once.
October 5, 200619 yr Member Why doesn't Viki get a storyline? Things I'll never understand. Today's ep was OK. Starr going "wild" over those football jocks is kinda of dumb. Starr could beat up that Britney, lol. Not much to say about this episode really.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.