ATWT: That old compromising, enterprising, anything but tranquilizing...

All My Shadows

• Members

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for the love of one Ms. Jade Taylor, played deliciously by the delightful Elena Goode on As the World Turns.

The thing I love about Jade is that she KNOWS that she makes people uncomfortable. She KNOWS that people try to avoid her. She KNOWS that sometimes, people just want to slap her. But she does what she does ANYWAY. And she doesn't regret it! After the whole thing at graduation, she knew that she was the last person Will would want to see...but what did she do? She went right over to his house and forced her way in even after he slammed her in the door.

She's either turned on by being despised, or she has a hidden agenda in there somewhere. Personally, I think she is really Rose's daughter and that she's getting revenge on Will for killing her. That's the most logical explanation, in my opinion. What do you think? What do we want for our lovely little homewrecker's future? Who would you like to see her in storylines with?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Elena Goode is AWESOME! She is very good considering what I believe to be her first acting job. It is rough to see her play the bad girl ,considering how all the other characters dump on her and all. But she does bring a lot of energy to the role. Elana is also very pretty(She I believe is a model) and that only makes it all that much better to see her on screen. ATWT has almost no black representation on the show these days save for Elana which makes her presence even more appreciated. Elana Goode ,as they say nowadays, rocks!

Archived