Y&R Spoiler: Brad/George

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder who he "rolled over" to get that....Whatever way he got it, it's probably not on the up and up...

That's all Brad is about: the need for power. Brad's conceit and ego will be the thing that will mess him up in this as well. I doubt Brad will dump Victoria just yet; after all, the big reveal about Sharon and he is coming up.

• Members

If Michael and Kevin can do it.... :lol:

I remember them winning like $1 million on the Powerball even though the minimum jackpot is $10 million. Speaking of which, why are they all crammed into Lauren's little sardine can apartment?

• Members

But, this is what Victoria deserves. She is so damn stubborn, that she makes life changing mistakes because it's more important to prove someone wrong than it is to make good decisions. She honestly thinks she would be different than Ashley or Traci or Olivia or any other woman that he has made it with and dumped.

• Members

I hope that Brad's over-sized ego gets bruised when he sees Jack and Sharon together... I can see him already running up Nick to rub it in his face.

I hope that Brad is still with Victoria when she learns that he got freaky in New York with Sharon. I would like Victoria more if Heather Tom were still in the role.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sep 4 2006, 12:34 PM)

But Brad has always been like this, he just happens to be Jewish now. This is the only reason he married Victoria, instead of waiting for Sharon. It's obvious he doesn't love her, he just loves being a Newman and the money and status is gives him.

I agree. I don't feel it's a stereotyping at all. It's a character flaw. Brad's always been opportunistic and greedy.

Archived