VMA's: Whoo Hoooo Go P!nk!!!!

R!ck

• Members

Yippeee!

MTV snubs P!nk with one single nomination and she fuckin wins it. Hell yeah!

I didn't think she had a snowball chance in hell competing with Xtina, Shakira, & Nelly Furtabo and Madonna.

Congrats to James Blunt and The Black Eyed Peas too :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These were the best MTV VMA's in years. And a great year for Rock Music!

I was Happy with every winner except R&B winner Bi atchcé who ROBBED Mary J!

Video of the Year: I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco

Viewers Choice: Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy

Male Video: You're Beautiful - James Blunt

Female Video: Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson

Pop Video: Stupid Girls - P!nk

Group Video: Move Along - The All-American Rejects

Rock Video: Miss Murder - AFI

Best New Artist: Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold

Rap Video: Ridin' - Chamillionaire

R&B Video: Check On It - Beyoncé

HipHop Video: My Humps - Black Eyed Peas

Dance Video: Buttons - Pussycat Dolls

Direction: Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

Choreography: Hips Don't Lie - Shakira

Art Direction: Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Cinematography: You're Beautiful - James Blunt

Editing: Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

Special Effects: We Run This - Missy Elliott

• Members

Loved pink imitating paris hilton when she accepted her award, and guess who was one of the presenters for that award Nicole richie. :lol::lol::lol: At first I was like is pink drunk, but then I rewatched it and realized paris was a presenter just before that and pink was acting like the original stupid girl paris. :lol: Funniest moment hands down goes to Missy Elliot when she performed rain she had on that horrible plastic-blowup suit and was riding in a mini jeep, she couldn't get out of the car.lol Timbaland had to wheel her off the stage and she even said she couldn't get out of the car.lol

• Members

The only part I saw was Xtina rocking it in that gorgeous red dress.

Beyonce...WHY do so many people think she's "it?" Have you heard her latest? "Ring the Alarm" is without a doubt the shittiest new song I've ever heard. She sounds awful on it, and the video is stupid. She was okay in Destiny's Child, because we had Michelle and Kelly (who are more talented) backing her up. Sometimes people should not go solo, and Be-YAWN-ce is one of them.

• Members

Jack Black sucked to no end. I hated the whole "We'll make the entrance lame, that way people can't say it sucked because it's SUPPOSED to be lame!".

I did love seeing Lil' Kim walk out in a prison suit. :lol:

Didn't like that there was no podium, people were struggling to hold the award and mic in one hand and open the envelope with another.

-Only saw about half an hour...

• Members

eww at panic and fall out boy, i just have total disdain for their crappyness of crap. happy to see avenged win i thought they had no chance in hell. that missy thing was hilarious. jack black did suck. jessica did look a little chunky but i think that's because her dress was nothing lol. wow kelly winning to me was random. good for pink winning. and WTH was that MCR performance, i used to like them tut tut tut

• Members

Well, I have to say I was thinking the same thing... I don't see anything oustanding about Beyonce that warrents all the media attention she gets, besides the fact that I think from the beginning they have always downplayed Kelly and Michelle to boost her image. I remember reading that Kelly and Michelle were told to change their names, because would have a hard time pronouncing them (like Beyonce is any better) and that Michelle has better vocal range than Beyonce, was told to stick to the lower range to not outshine Beyonce.

• Members

I thought the show sucked, as it has for the last few years. I was expecting Madonna-the Queen this year, or maybe that's just around here-opening the show with Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan like I had read on many rumour sites, too bad it was JT. The best shows were hosted by Chris Rock and the Wayans brothers.

I adore Pink and her new CD is by far the best CD I've heard in years. Man is that girl good.

Archived