• 0 replies
  10. March

• 0 replies
  11. February

• 0 replies
  12. January

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• I was watching an old interview with Judith Light, talking about Karen Wolek, and I started imagining if she had stayed on OLTL.  And I just could not see her and that character on a OLTL that goes to Eterna.  I know she was part of a mind control story, but still.     As much as we wish these actors had stayed at the time, where would they fit?  Where does Karen fit on what Rauch would turn OLTL into?  It’s hard to imagine OLTL in the late 1970’s/early 1980’s without her, and yet, she’s out of place (in my mind) in the Gabrielle/Tina years. I also can’t imagine Sarah Brown’s Carly with Ron Carlivati writing.  All that camp would not suit her at all. Beverlee McKinsey saved herself from years of awful GL story (Rauch again).  I would not wish her having to act out scenes with Lucy, and try to maintain some dignity when Reva’s clone is running around town.   Even though I loved Labine on GH, I can’t imagine her writing Robert Scorpio.  Anna I could see, but not Robert. Any other examples come to mind?
    • also asking about the late Ed Bryce and the late Conard Folkes (may be misspelled).  
    • Good Lord, did these folks never give the website more than a second thought? Hire a professional, for goodness sake, Google Translate ain't it!  
    • guess what @BoldRestless the mysterious #1120 tape has surfaced!   aka: New July 1992 dates for Y&R/B&B etc..   https://archive.org/details/SmokesVHSTape1120/Tape+1120+Disc+1.ISO
    • When Will gets out of prison, they should have him of course try to get back with Sonny, until he finally meets Evan and goes "Sonny who?" Then Will and Sonny bear can fight over Evan who is the real prize here. A triangle revolving around Sonny? Please.   I'm with everyone on the Kayla/Justin stuff. Yikes and we all know this couple is filler anyway.   Xander and Sarah really work for me though.