• LOL watching Dame Karen jump in to try and stop the fight, then walk away clutching her handbag, like 'I can do no more here' was     Good opener episode. I, too, am stunned by the sudden 'friendship' between Candiace and Gizelle. Clearly both are out to get Monique. I imagine Candiace craves the money and lifestyle Monique has and hates playing second fiddle. It's also the reason she invited Charrisse to her party.    On Gizelle's side, Frosty has exhausted her alliance with Ashley (to go after Karen) so she has settled on hothead Candiace who is easier to manipulate. Gizelle lecturing Monique in the flash-forward at the beginning of the show -- you could tell she has been waiting YEARS to deliver that sermon and lord it over her rival.   Damn, when your kids don't want you getting back with your husband and call him a fake on camera! That's what this entire Gizelle-Jamal reboot seems like to me: FAKE. Either Ev-E-Ry Hue is making no money, or Jamal is cutting back on alimony -- those are the only two reasons I could see Giz getting back with her ex for real. That, or faking a relationship for SL purposes. It is actually quite sad because it doesn't seem as if Gizelle has ever been with any guy for love. Just for money/security.   Erika Liles should be on this show given how much Giz mentions her and her husband.   Juan ducking and diving over when he and Robyn are getting married! Never change, Juan.   I am wondering if Karen and Ray have already agreed to separate, if Karen is bringing those troubles to camera.
    • YR Canada Schedule for this Friday and Next Monday New episodes listed 10/2020 Friday, August 7 4:30 pm 08/11/2020 Monday, August 10

Sign in to follow this  

12 topics in this forum

1. December

• 0 replies
  2. November

• 0 replies
  3. October

• 0 replies
  4. September

• 0 replies
  5. August

• 0 replies