B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steffy to Wyatt:  "Should I call your Mom "Granny"?  Or is she my Hell-in Law of a Mother in Law?  Does Ridge (remember he's my Dad)....does Dad call her "Mom"?  Are you going to call my Dad "BRO!? Like you do with Liam?"  or is he your Father in Law?  But now he's actually your brother by marriage."  I hate her but she could say that.  wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

• Members

Steffy's 'love' for WyNot doesn't ring true in any manner. Dumb@-- cowtowed to her every desire and she still dumped him after constantly criticizing him. I can't recall a single, "Thank you, Wynot for standing by me no matter how outrageous and irrational my requests were. After all, I AM the Forrester Matriarch NAMESAME and the daughter of the Great Widge Marone Forrester. Worship me, like your BRO."

• Members

The whole episode was a waste. The Nicole/Zende drama was boring as hell. Nicole comparing Zende to her dad was just ridiculous and full of [!@#$%^&*]. Wyatt still thinking he was going to win Queen Steffy was eye rolling moment. Bradley Bell continues to rehash and retell every story over and over again and makes characters like Wyatt look dumb as hell to fuel storyline.

• Members

By the time I rewinded today my auto-DVR only had the last 15 minutes and I FF'd alot.  Liam and Steffy running around the house and property with Liam announcing to the parts of the house that Steffy is home?  Are you joking?  That was a waste of 10 minutes.  And then Nicole magically decides this is a bad idea and says some awful like....I guess I didn't think about how much this would hurt Zende.  That's it folks, you just saw the whole half hour.  Yesterday or the day before I saw Nicole say something like....she had to do this NOW.  RIGHT NOW!  Like she had to have a baby in her STAT!   Now she realizes it might have hurt Zende. 

Just awful, meaningless, contrived schlock.

• Members

Friday's episode was really bad. My question: Wednesday's episode ended with Quinn asking Widge (her future bed partner) in the Forrester parlor whether he'd meet her halfway, blah, blah, blah. And Thursday, we pick with The Vine twisting trying to find a reason to be on the show. I get that they are trying to add new stories and RS, in particular, has been in a lot of episodes during the past three months, but either show us the answer on Wed or, at least, have someone like WyNot make mention that Widge and Quinn are going to try to work together. The fashion show is being positioned as a big deal, which clearly it's not, if Zende and Sasha supposedly had 'clear' schedules to go to Hawaii to sit around a hotel room. 

Archived