B&B: September 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yes if there's one thing Brad does well is take advantage of actor's outside stuff - that's how we got Dubai because KKL was running out there. KM's voice was beautiful. The dialogue for the bookend scenes were beyond juvenile with all the sophomoric baseball references. They could have done a much better job with that. 

• Members

Bradley should have held himself back from writing those Maya scenes in. Very few people know KM sang the Anthem in June, so this came across as stupid and cringeworthy. The whole thing sucked and was a waste of money.

I am also Team Quinn at this point. The repetition is so aggravating I want Steffy to die. Tying her marriage to Quinn leaving Eric is pathetic beyond words.

Wyatt has become a whiny, begging, embarrassing fool, and plays most of his scenes like he's a bottom who needs a good top in his life. Liam is already making eyes at Ivy because she smiled at him once.

God, this show.

• Members

It's sad that Raya was such a fun devious couple with Ridge/Caroline as sparring patterns and not only did we lose an assertive minority character for a two-minute buzz worthy moment, but also we lost Rick  in order to be PC. Even in this Brooke marrying for the shares story, it's illogical that she would sell them to Ridge instead of give them to Rick. The result would be the same for Quinn but Rick's future would be more secure. Instead we now have Rick kinda sorta siding with Ridge! 

• Members

Ridge acts like its some great big sacrifice for Brooke to marry Bill as if she hasnt been salivating over that d-ck for the past 2 years. Speaking of which, I forgot to wish her congratulations. She finally got laid after her 2 year dry spell

csF4AMr.png
How they gonna have all available Forresters to confront Eric, yet dont include Zende in these scenes?

lNhFdP7.png
JMW has been looking gorgeous lately

• Members

I've never been a fan of JMcC. In fact, I still think it's sexist and a major diss to KKL that he got the shows opening credit lead after SF. However, he has really been into this and I credit the amazing RS. There isn't a single actor who hasn't been better than usual when they share scenes with her. 

I do find it hilarious that all those Forresters are judging Eric so harshly after all the horrible choices they've made. 

I realized yesterday that this would be a good time to bring back HT - she would have so much to add to Steffy/Wynot, Widge/Brooke/$B, Queric, Thomas/Douglas, etc. 

RJ already has demonstrated how awful and narcissistic his parents are. Good grief Brooke don't even tell your son that you're marrying $B. 

• Members

Gosh I'm impressed with the RJ casting for two reasons: 1) he was given substantive material and did a great job with it; and 2) Zende/Thomas casting. 

I only want a delay for Brill if only to see JMW go Batsh!t on Bridge and to have Quinn have a front row seat watching. Haha 

• Members

How the hell does Bill not know what RJ looks like? The boarding school excuse doesnt fly with me bc Bill has been a part of the Logan family since 2009. He's been around RJ. Does Brooke not have any pictures of her son around the house?

Ivy interacts with Quinn for the first time since she found out what she did to Liam and she's like like whatever, completely unphased and cool with Quinn

LOL at Steffy's thirst to pimp Brooke out

Archived