B&B: September 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is mystified by this. Or better, why doesn't Brooke use her power and lead FC with Rick? This is a rare opportunity to put forth Brooke as a smart businesswoman. Instead, she's just Widge's puppet. There is so much wrong with this, but it really could turn great if Brooke pulls a fast one. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke has no power to lead FC. What is she going to do? Blackmail Ridge into letting her be CEO if he wants her vote? She barely even works there. I dont even know what she does there anymore bc she came back to town, became an alcoholic and stopped working at FC. She formally resigned when she went to go work for Spencer and they never said she went back to FC. She doesnt have the drive to lead 

Bc she isnt married to Ridge and he's never looked out for her kids. Her kids should own a piece of Forrester and she was cut out of the original deal by Steffy. This is her chance to make things right for her family and she should take it as opposed to handing it all to Ridge (whom already has shares). Rick, Bridget and RJ have nothing so she should secure the family legacy for them. Why does Quinn need to give Ridge the shares to get rid of Quinn? She can still vote in his favor as she has no reason to oppose him on that front

• Members

Matters not.  Brooke and Ridge agreed that, out of concern for Eric and FC, she would give the shares for Ridge to remove Eric as head of FC.  I just don't see why Brooke would need to go against that if the motives are clear.  Would it be a great story?  Possibly, but the goal is to keep Quinn from getting her hands on FC, which will ultimately happen if Eric is not removed.  

• Members

She didnt sign some contract with Ridge. Those are not his shares to decide what she does or doesnt do with them. She can do whatever she wants with them.  Her loyalty should be with her kids, not her ex that is using her. Again, Ridge does not need to own those shares to remove Eric from FC. He already did that last year when Bill voted with him (it makes no sense that the show forget this). There is no reason why he cant do so again with Brooke's vote.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Wow, Quinn went and cloned Steffy. Im glad the show acknowledged how absurd it is that Ivy and Quinn are working together considering they hated each other last time they interacted

If I was, this show wouldnt be the repetitive mess that it is. I dont take credit for that

• Members

I really hate the screaming Steffy did. But why do soaps still portray women so weak?? Come on its 2016 for goodness sake. I'm actually surprised I like Quinn with Eric. I wish they would explore how Quinn was raised and just not make her crazy actions not explained. Mental health on all soaps needs to be treated with respect/respondsible and not all crazy ie. Quinn, Sharon etc. Mental health treatment is much more widely used and successful!

• Members

Wyatt: "there are millions of women in LA.....millions! Why cant he find one of his own."

Did he really say that with a straight face?

"Stay away from me and my family" Im sick of hearing that line

@Fevuh Well the question how much Ivy knew was answered today. She had no clue what Quinn did to Liam

• Members

I half paid attention. But Wyatt needs to find someone who hasn't been with Liam…..LOL

Me too and why does she want Quinn gone? Because she was stupid enough to marry Wyatt when she really wanted Liam and she is still pissed at Quinn? Cause with Quinn happy with Papa Kenny Rogers and Quinn happy that son wimp Wyatt is with the girl he and she(Quinn) wanted/approved of…..why would she be any threat to their marriage now? Unless Steffy strayed with Liam….although if I were Wyatt I'd tell Liam to quit spending time with her. Wyatt is a wimp with no backbone who can't even tell his own brother to stay away. I had to laugh at Wyatt saying how he has tried everything to save his marriage…no he hasn't….LOL

• Members

I haven't watched so it could be taken out of context...but if Wyatt even muttered the words (was this about Liam???) there are millions of women in LA....millions...Why he can't find one of his own?  Well - I would say why can't Wyatt find someone of his own other than Liam's hand-me-downs.  He sure sniffed up on Nicole to find out about Maya back when i was watching.  Go find your own girl, BRO.  LOLLL.   People on these boards don't like Liam, but I wish they'd give Liam a backbone and tell them all to go screw themselves.  Wyatt (BRO), Steffy, his Dad, and bring in something new.  I said it a couple of months ago - why does Liam even interact with Wyatt or even his Dad at this point?  He's got to have enough money to just say "BYE.  BYE FELICIA".   

• Members

Bradley Bell actually did a mini one day out of the blue story with Missing Maya about her wanting to sing the national anthem?? And Rick has to make her dream come true?  Bwahahahaha….had to be the most absurd story and waste of airtime. It was nice seeing hunky Jacob Young though. 

And I had LOL at Steffy's reaction to Eric and Quinn's engagement….I loved it!  I'm starting to go team Quinn…..LOL….Steffy needs to get a life and get on with her marriage with Wyatt. 

Archived